Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP SkyPvP is pretty pay to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityayt

Minecraft username:
ITSADITYA6921​

Suggestion:
SkyPvP is pretty pay to win​

Detailed description:
Hey, I have played SkyPvP for some time recently. I am not happy with the kits rank players are receiving. I can understand they paid for it with real money but guys make the game balanced for both ranked and non ranked players

My suggestions -
1) Nerf the ranked kits (decreasing level of protection on armor etc.)
2) Make a way in which non ranked players can get a chance of obtaining the armor (not by killing sigma's in a 1v1)
3) Make the enchanting system less expensive​

Reason(s):
The game mode till now has been pretty much p2w. Try making it balanced otherwise other people would lose interest and would probably stop playing, as I noticed the players playing have dropped drastically within few weeks of introduction of the new game mode. Thanks​

Example(s):
Imagine a non (like me) going into the battlefield with nothing but protection 1 diamond armor and on the other hand there is a Sigma ranked player having protection 6 diamond armor with a sharpness 7 sword, stack of golden heads along with speed, fire res, regen potions. It's easy to make out who would dominate the whole lobby.​

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
Sigma is Prot 3 unbreaking 3, you can only get p4-p5 from enchanting and p6 from loot bags. I dont see the point of nerfing it since hero and prime is basically starter atp, delta is kinda good with p2 s3 and arcane&sigma r basically the same but the sword aint s5

1 & 2) do you even play this mode? lmao gaining p3 is easy from crates and events. In fact u can get better prot from events lol.
3) enchanting is fair, otherwise a lot of people can get p5 easily

play the game more

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
u just dont play enough, sigma ranked players dont even use the sigma kits because theyre not the best, we make our own which we grind for (which every player can get), you can get p2-p3 pieces from lucky blocks very easily, you can also get special sets like divine and reaper AND rank kits like delta and prime from playtime rewards which you can enchant to make better.

prospxrs_

Pika Lover
IGN
prospxrs
I wonder what would happen if they do so, probably gonna be like skywars rn which is dead since they nerfed the old vamp and removed the donator kits. In this case nobody would even buy the ranks if it has no benefits to it or some of its benefits get removed, in case you’re unable to afford rank you could just play the gamemode for more time and grind exp for your enchantments, if they reduce all the cost then anyone would get the p4-5 armour making it hard for people to kill anyone even for yourself. This suggestion is complete bs

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello adityayt,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.