Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars is Unplayable

Officer_Downs

Pika Lover
I've been trying skywars out after only playing bedwars and it's nearly unplayable. Every single game there are multiple people teaming or someone is hacking. I played 10-20 games today and only once or twice has it been a game without teamers or hackers.

The server has no way to report people so it seems as though they don't care how bad the server gets. I've seen tons of other players commenting about how bad the hackers and teamers are and it seems as though nothing is being done.

moxxy17

Banned
i mean, their new "anticheat" isn't doing wonders is it. considering it barely works lmfao

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
well i dont think so, anti cheat is still developing, and it has already done a great job, check it on BAN LIST. there are tons of player get kicked or get banned by the console. Hacker = for ever problem, complaining OmG ThErE iS AhAcKeR TheRe won't lower the amount of hacker, what you should do is to record the evidence and report it to the server, that what you should do :whisper:

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
IGN
alvnwtf
True, The Anticheat barely catches people who are easily reaching or even flying.

OP
OP
O

Officer_Downs

Pika Lover
I was looking at the ban list and it seems like it's doing virtually nothing that will actually help. I see the same people getting banned for 10mins-1hour and then getting right back on. One of the guys has been banned like 10 times and his YT is just about DDOSing and using modded clients and I was just in the lobby with him earlier. Even if the anticheat is working, why would you set it up to continuously ban people for short amounts of time instead of perm banning the people who have been banned continuously.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hallo dear player, if you think Pika-network is missing out something? make a suggestion -->HERE<--to let the server be heighten by your small act!

Good afternoon,