Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

skywars kit tooooo op

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
IGN
LivingLegendOP
there are 2 kits which are too op to be in skywars ,

1.flameshot- flame bow it tooo op you can litarrly 2 shot a person when he is landing from hos cage it is too powerful it shoud be a bit nerfed , i dont have any idea to nearf it .

2.enderpers - i mean this is too powerful you can just pear to your enemybase and you can just kill them because idk why it also have a diamond sword like seriously my idea is to add a delay in ender perl like made the kid ender perl a corrupted perl which should have :

8 to 10 sec of delay before useing it as the game start

or

make it so when you pearl with the kit enderperl it would give you 5 sec of slowness or weakness .

please nearf these kits they are toooo opppp

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
get it urself why r u complaing abt it + they are available to public not like its only for ranked people

OP
OP
LivingLegendOP

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
IGN
LivingLegendOP
get it urself why r u complaing abt it + they are available to public not like its only for ranked people
Ik but make the ender Perl kit to give a corrupted ender Perl like hypixel I also have flame bow I just 2 shot players with it it should be ballanced I get it that it's not technically unfair cuz every one can get it's but these 2 kits are a bit op

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
Ik but make the ender Perl kit to give a corrupted ender Perl like hypixel I also have flame bow I just 2 shot players with it it should be ballanced I get it that it's not technically unfair cuz every one can get it's but these 2 kits are a bit op
then u annoy poeple it is fun :) and dont talk abt hypixel its not allowed

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
there are 2 kits which are too op to be in skywars ,

1.flameshot- flame bow it tooo op you can litarrly 2 shot a person when he is landing from hos cage it is too powerful it shoud be a bit nerfed , i dont have any idea to nearf it .

2.enderpers - i mean this is too powerful you can just pear to your enemybase and you can just kill them because idk why it also have a diamond sword like seriously my idea is to add a delay in ender perl like made the kid ender perl a corrupted perl which should have :

8 to 10 sec of delay before useing it as the game start

or

make it so when you pearl with the kit enderperl it would give you 5 sec of slowness or weakness .

please nearf these kits they are toooo opppp
At 1st
Flame shot make 3 shot to kill xd
And 2nd
U are sending your application at wrong place

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
IGN
PixXxcal
Flameshot isnt op, easily dodgable + only 8 arrows (i think, i dont have it). And you pay 27.5k coins to get a pearl from the Enderman kit, so you tell me.

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
Flames shot can give 32 arrows on upgrade and enderman in solo is 15k only so he has a point there..

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
IGN
BlakD3mon_
see its not op or anything they worked hard to get those coins and buy the kit, if u work hard u can get coins too, with those coins u can buy a kit!