Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars Major Issue

Epic123

Pika Member
I want to draft the staff's attention to this issue. The reason I am writing this is that now Skywars Has Become HackerWars with at least two hackers in every single game making Skywars feel irritating and no one wants to play this minigame. PikaNetwork should either change the anti-cheat which is currently grim or Maybe improve it, Cause skywars is Pretty much-gonna die if the situation does not change and I would say that nearly no staff is online on the minigames section even if a mod played for like 1 hour he could easily ban so many hackers that are making the game worst to play. My Final Words would Improve Skywars its Like 2 months since we are facing hackers and we are getting absolutely no response from the Pika team. The Team Should Take action regarding this issue and as soon as possible just Solve the issue.

Regards
Epic123

Freez

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Freez
Hello! If you met a cheater in the game, you can report him with the command /report or you can report a player here: https://pika-network.net/report/ but for this you need to have video evidence.

Have a good day!

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Thanks for your advice but the recordings of Gamebar is not the best. So it Won't show the evidence as it should.
and sometimes gameplay lags when recording too
due to an asss pc

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
BROOOOOO

my dad specifically bought a mac so that i cant play videogames and here i am
minecraft and brawlhalla go brrrrr
Mac isn't built for gaming. Imagine spending 3k on macbookpro and getting 60 fps on CSGO where I can get 200 fps on a 1k pc.

Mac isn't made for gaming.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Mac isn't built for gaming. Imagine spending 3k on macbookpro and getting 60 fps on CSGO where I can get 200 fps on a 1k pc.

Mac isn't made for gaming.
it not even a mac book its a imac
i use it for study and other stuff too
but what can i do they only way for me to play games is my mac
DESPREATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPARATE OPTIONS
-i made it rn

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
it not even a mac book its a imac
i use it for study and other stuff too