Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semific

Pika Lover
So I am done putting up with this garbage. In late 2014 someone bought me a skywars rank, it bugged away (like all my ranks), I've told this to multiple staffmembers in the last two weeks trying to get my rank back. On 2nd of April an admin told Yoeri that I was missing my rank, and I was told that I never had VIP+ since it isn't in the buycraft history, well that's bs because the guy who bought it for me bought it via buycraft. Here's proof of me having the rank.
look in the chat at 00;00, ignore the laggy video. I'm waiting for two weeks for this garbage ass rank that someone bought for me with real money.

edit: And yes ive made a ticket, and that hasn't gotten me any further.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Still i thought people aren't supposed to buy things for you... as both players would get IP banned...
Either way rank back pls?

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
why shouldnt it be allowed for a friend/fan to donate for me? for PIKA?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
idk its one of the new rules... Because that player would chargeback or something stupid... Ill put it here...

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
well i had it since 2014 so i dont think the chargeback is gonna happen hahaha. if they'd ban me for a 2016 rule for something i did it 2014.. yep.

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
dude, someone went on buycraft, typed in ''Semific'' and bought me a rank. I didn't buy an account, he BOUGHT ME A RANK VIA BUYCRAFT without having access to my account

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
No you got the rule wrongly, you are allowed to buy rank for friends or random players, but if you chargeback you are geting ban for it while nothing will happend with the person that got the rank.
Anyway sending this to pika admins to look into it.

Swoovy

They know you can't charge back that's why their waiting for you to buy another rank XD

Example: The NoHate kid that hacks... their not banning him because they know he CAN charge back xD

Sorry for my English im dutch

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
well if you loose the paypal dispute you are blacklisted on pika and lost your couple hundred bucks

Swoovy

^^ True but at the same time their hella scared that some kid charge backed 600 euros xD

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
the only one being scared of that would be yoeri and if yoeri tells admins to not ban ulti's because they donated with paypal.. welp i think that a staff member who gets demoted/leaves the team would tell other people of it. My english is garbage atm.

edit; checking

Pikachu22

Veteran
Will be given a rank in exchange of VIP+ in skywars because that rank doesnt exist anymore, please join the server today so giving the rank would be possible (So your last seen is detectable)

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
i am online on 1.7 skywars and i want the rank on 1.7 skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.