Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxPixel

Minecraft Username:
zxPixel​

Suggestion:
Skywars​

Detailed description:
Hello, I am zxPixel and I hope you are having a good day/evening/night, I'm here to suggest something similar to what I had suggested last time.

I have a suggestion to add a new kit/gamemode in Practice PVP. Which is Skywars.

How it should be:

Skywars 1v1s should consist of 2 start islands, 1 island in front of each of the start islands and then the middle island.

The start island is the island you start on, and it has 3 chests with gear that will help the player get armor, tools and blocks to bridge to the island in front of them, and the island in front of them shall contain only 1 chest of good items, then the middle island which will have 4 chests that has really good items in it.

Kits:

Every player would have 10 seconds to choose a kit between 3 (Or more) free kits given to them to choose from, If the player doesn't choose one, he'll spawn with no kit on his island.

Kit ideas -:

1) Scout

4 Splash Speed II Potions that last for 15 seconds.

2) Farmer

64 Eggs + Iron Pants (Projectile Protection 3) +1 Golden Apple

3) Enderman

One enderpearl that cannot be used unless 30 seconds pass and you'll not be able to move after landing it for 3 seconds.

Pika Network can think of more kits if they want to.​

Reason(s):
This would get a lot more people to play practice as a lot of the playerbase plays minigames like Skywars, which will make PracticePvP's playerbase increase a lot.

Skywars is a really fun gamemode and I think it should be added like my other suggestion suggesting bedwars.

PracticePVP will be more fun and this also results in a lot of daily players coming to pika network.

Since a lot more people will start playing in Practice, A lot of players will start buying ranks to show off to their friends and to have more rankeds so they could keep grinding elo.

Which is why I think this update should be added, Whoever is reading this have a good day/night/evening, and remember to upvote this so staff members see this.​

JustToGoody

The Pika
i think i should give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 but I don't think we should have coins to buy kits, we could make it just one default kit

OP
OP
zxPixel

zxPixel

I meant there is those 3 kits that are free and you get to choose one of them. After that you'll be moved to your island, Thanks for the upvote tho! :D

NGaming

Great Reporter
oh ok
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

krsy123

Legendary Pika
+1

Pretty good suggestion, I won't mind it being added.

OP
OP
zxPixel

zxPixel

Yeah, no.
The Cookie Monster's real name is "Sid"
You're free to feel like that, But may I ask why? Skywars is a great update and the majority of practice players play skywars so there's no reason for this to be hated in my opinion

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
+1 i got same idea and suggested it but then someone told this is already suggested "Noice"

Btw if u are illegally blind call 911 asap

SweetOnion

Banned
Minecraft Username:
zxPixel

Suggestion:
Skywars

Detailed description:
Hello, I am zxPixel and I hope you are having a good day/evening/night, I'm here to suggest something similar to what I had suggested last time.

I have a suggestion to add a new kit/gamemode in Practice PVP. Which is Skywars.

How it should be:

Skywars 1v1s should consist of 2 start islands, 1 island in front of each of the start islands and then the middle island.

The start island is the island you start on, and it has 3 chests with gear that will help the player get armor, tools and blocks to bridge to the island in front of them, and the island in front of them shall contain only 1 chest of good items, then the middle island which will have 4 chests that has really good items in it.

Kits:

Every player would have 10 seconds to choose a kit between 3 (Or more) free kits given to them to choose from, If the player doesn't choose one, he'll spawn with no kit on his island.

Kit ideas -:

1) Scout

4 Splash Speed II Potions that last for 15 seconds.

2) Farmer

64 Eggs + Iron Pants (Projectile Protection 3) +1 Golden Apple

3) Enderman

One enderpearl that cannot be used unless 30 seconds pass and you'll not be able to move after landing it for 3 seconds.

Pika Network can think of more kits if they want to.

Reason(s):
This would get a lot more people to play practice as a lot of the playerbase plays minigames like Skywars, which will make PracticePvP's playerbase increase a lot.

Skywars is a really fun gamemode and I think it should be added like my other suggestion suggesting bedwars.

PracticePVP will be more fun and this also results in a lot of daily players coming to pika network.

Since a lot more people will start playing in Practice, A lot of players will start buying ranks to show off to their friends and to have more rankeds so they could keep grinding elo.

Which is why I think this update should be added, Whoever is reading this have a good day/night/evening, and remember to upvote this so staff members see this.
Dang, how much time you spent on thinking about it and writing it is unmeasurable, although these ideas are mind blowing

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello zxPixel,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.