Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Slowdown Of The Emerald Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zidane5929​

Suggestion:
Slowdown Of The Emerald Gen​

Detailed description:
Slowdown the Emerald Gen so that it doesn't spawn that many Emeralds​

Reason(s):
The reason to slowdown the Emerald Gen is that so, anyone who has mid control doesn't get overpowered. Many times it has happened that a team of 4 have diamond armor, diamond swords with obsidian. I mean it will just make the game longer and more annoying to deal with, so slowing down the gen will help alot [Mabey make it around 50% slower that the current speed]​

Example(s):
Herobrine and Hypixel​

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zidane5929

Suggestion:
Slowdown Of The Emerald Gen

Detailed description:
Slowdown the Emerald Gen so that it doesn't spawn that many Emeralds

Reason(s):
The reason to slowdown the Emerald Gen is that so, anyone who has mid control doesn't get overpowered. Many times it has happened that a team of 4 have diamond armor, diamond swords with obsidian. I mean it will just make the game longer and more annoying to deal with, so slowing down the gen will help alot [Mabey make it around 50% slower that the current speed]

Example(s):
Herobrine and Hypixel
I see no reason for them to add this and they already said this:
"We are not hypixel"
honestly the emerald gen is completely fine I go for ems after my first rush and I usually get epearls and pots

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zidane5929

Suggestion:
Slowdown Of The Emerald Gen

Detailed description:
Slowdown the Emerald Gen so that it doesn't spawn that many Emeralds

Reason(s):
The reason to slowdown the Emerald Gen is that so, anyone who has mid control doesn't get overpowered. Many times it has happened that a team of 4 have diamond armor, diamond swords with obsidian. I mean it will just make the game longer and more annoying to deal with, so slowing down the gen will help alot [Mabey make it around 50% slower that the current speed]

Example(s):
Herobrine and Hypixel
Just kinda unnecessary... if you don't like players controlling mid then control it yourself.

Mute

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zidane5929​

Suggestion:
Slowdown Of The Emerald Gen​

Detailed description:
Slowdown the Emerald Gen so that it doesn't spawn that many Emeralds​

Reason(s):
The reason to slowdown the Emerald Gen is that so, anyone who has mid control doesn't get overpowered. Many times it has happened that a team of 4 have diamond armor, diamond swords with obsidian. I mean it will just make the game longer and more annoying to deal with, so slowing down the gen will help alot [Mabey make it around 50% slower that the current speed]​

Example(s):
Herobrine and Hypixel​
1-
just no
. . .

Anuly

Veteran
Its not very fast rn + the point of the game is to get stacked so its upon you to not let them control the mid

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Zidane5929,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.