Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Small OPSB Event | Lava Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Hey all pikacrafters,
As you might already know me, Haoiscoll, as a helper on OPSkyBlock, I am going to host a small event called the "Lava Run" on awebaabe's island on 20th December 2016. I will tell you the specific time, rules and all the information you need to know about this so called "Lava Run" below.

What Is "Lava Run"?
It is a minigame where lava would spill from the ceiling and walls in the arena the players are in, and the players would have to try their best to avoid getting burnt by the said lava. The last one to remain alive wins the game! Of course, it is not only above avoiding the lava, you'll have to avoid traps set in the arena, too! This game also can build up your reflexes and agility... in Minecraft XD

Rules Of The Game
#1 : No armour of any kind is allowed.
#2 : No gapples are allowed.
#3 : No potions are allowed, either.
#4 : No Flying.

Anyone caught violating the rules during the event will be banned from the island.

Information About This Event
Date : 20th December 2016
Time : 3PM GMT+8
Place : /wwarp Haoiscoll (awebaabe's island)

First Prize : An Iron Golem Spawner + Gold Key!
Second Prize : An Enderman Spawner
Third Prize : 3 Creeper Spawners
Fourth Prize : 5 Blaze Spawners
Fifth Prize : 10 Zombie Spawners

>> The last 5 players in the event who dies in chat will receive their prizes accordingly. <<

>> The time of the event may change anytime soon, so if you are online on the time of the event and don't see me online or /wwarp Haoiscoll doesn't work, it means that the event is likely postponed. <<

Sponsors
If anyone is willing to sponsor valuable stuff for this event ( Spawners, OP Items, Donor Kits, Keys etc.) comment down here and if the stuff is accepted, you will be added here in the Sponsors section!

Credits and Extras
Special Thanks to @awebaabe for building the Lava Run arena with his OP Redstone skills.

IllCrave is currently uploading a video about the gameplay of Lava Run on my island, I will input the link here once he has finished uploading it, so be sure to check it out!

~Hao

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
well Haoiscoll can you help me with timezones( what is 3pm GMT 8+ for my time (11:40 am after writing this) ) in bahrain

TBNRswagwalker

hao,great job on screwing me.ban me forever bcuz i dont care anymore,I WON and ur mad of it?really good job at being a helper,not helping at all,just be urself and ull get demoted.

-regards,ur favorite player TBNRswagwalker

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
There is no need to be disrespectful. Helpers are trying their best to make Pika a safe place, that means there is no exception to the rules. If you think you got a false ban, You can always submit a ban appeal.

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
hao,great job on screwing me.ban me forever bcuz i dont care anymore,I WON and ur mad of it?really good job at being a helper,not helping at all,just be urself and ull get demoted.

You swore nonstop on the server and accumulated 4 warns from me, and hence you got banned fair and square. I am the host of this event and have the right to not give someone, especially a disrespectful player, a prize. Go ahead and hate me, I was just doing my job as ivyy said.

bert_narciso

lawl nub lil kid get lost skrub

Sad I missed it, sounded like a lot of fun. How many people showed up? and when will the next one be?(if one will happen again.)

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Sup everyone,
We (me and @Thepoisonivyy) will soon post a thread in the "Offtopic" section with screenshots of the lava run commencing and the winners.
I will put the link here after we made the thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.