Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison So...About the lag,I think I got a solution that will maybe fix the tps lag but im not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattix767

Username:
Mattix767#8998​

Suggestion:
So...About the lag,I think I got a solution that will maybe fix the tps lag but im not 100% sure.​

Detailed description:
So.There are many Prestige 0 players online(unranked of course) and I think that they are mostly bots because when the tps is back to normal,they are OFFLINE,and when the tps is back to 1 or below 1 they are ONLINE.
Also,I see alot of them AFK-ing at spawn for no particular reason!
So,my suggestion is logic:Mark OP Prison OFFLINE for 10 minutes or so and then get it back online,and if the "bots" arent online and the tps is back to normal for a period of time,then y'all got a working solution.​

Reason(s):
The reason for this suggestion to be implemented is because there is no other responses to this TPS drop and I think that this may work.
The only counterattack to this solution is macroing which surely isn't used for this lag but it could be!​

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello Mattix767,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.