Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So creative needs a reset

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i mean
at least right?
That is pretty true, but if pika does reset they should make a backup of everyone's plot so not everyone's plot is ruined

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

you should see mines
Why do all my threads get so many replies and views?

UpperGround

Great Reporter

oh also it cuz me and Silver farm 24/7

Snowyy

Banned
I wouldn’t suggest resetting creative , but maybe better give it an update if its getting boring . What they could do to lower the amount of useless or plots of players that have quit the game , they could make it so after a certain time , plot gets disbanded automatically and someone else can claim it , so creative will be nice and full of builds.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
kinda agree.
Some players don't want to lose their build. An update will be better fr.

OP
OP
Hellific

Hellific

Veteran
kinda agree.
Some players don't want to lose their build. An update will be better fr.
Well, you see, even if it doesn't reset now, it will reset later, where there would be more builds, so its not like you will never lose your builds. I would recommend reseting instead of updating.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

i would recommend builds staying as long as possible
Well, you see, even if it doesn't reset now, it will reset later, where there would be more builds, so its not like you will never lose your builds. I would recommend reseting instead of updating.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

true
I wouldn’t suggest resetting creative , but maybe better give it an update if its getting boring . What they could do to lower the amount of useless or plots of players that have quit the game , they could make it so after a certain time , plot gets disbanded automatically and someone else can claim it , so creative will be nice and full of builds.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Sooo hope they reset creative after opfac . opfac first though ;-;

UpperGround

Great Reporter

he played with an alt i think... and i got him banned after hahhahahhaha
I remember the reset, I remember some dude called Officer122 he was last seen after the reset and never has been since seen

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no don't hope creative to reset
Sooo hope they reset creative after opfac . opfac first though ;-;

JacePlayZ

The Pika

ok

This is a predefined message to bypass the chat thingy weee zzzzz

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ok