Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global so many hackers and console is weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Username:
Player_Best​

Suggestion:
so many hackers and console is weak​

Detailed description:
Hello, pls pay attention.

Now a days it is impossible to enjoy with playing minigames, because of hackers in game, also pika networks console cant handle this cause of some problems namely it is weak, ban turm is short and it is possible to create new account to hack again.

That's why there is reporting system, which nobody cares about and also it is hard, maybe someplayers are not able to this, because of thier computers' issues, requiring recording. So i have 2 suggestions for this problem.

First, make it easier, adding new command "/report player" and that game will be saved to base then admins can check if "player" is real hacker or not. This may cause some problems and bugs and also it is really hard to do for staff members. Second, encourage player reporters with rewards or make payouts for top 3 great reporters.

Anyways these actions cause more problems namely lack of staff members to check reports and creating new accounts by hackers. Fortunately, i have adressed these problems.

Lack of staff members can be solved by creating new type of staff member who is only allowed to ban players, also much more easer to obtain this membership. Admins can think about it how to hire and fire them.

Creating new accounts is kinda hard to solve. As we know when we get banned pika bans our IP adress to but it is fixible by changing our network source. I have no idia about how to fix it, but console should can ban hacker's all acounts when they tries to log in by banned IP (if you dont know, it only shows your alt accounts as a banned but it is not banned, u just forgot to change ur network before logging in). Moreover, make console's ban turm longer, even permanent. Providing, player is not hacker, they can make punishment appeals, then if they are logged in by fabric or forge when they are banned, it is more likely not to be accepted.

I know some of these suggestions can be unacceptable, but pls sleep on it before denying.

Reason(s):
One of the most dangerous things, which can ruin the server is hacking, so why not u guys focus on it, u are making ur best to insrease the number of players by vote top payouts and other events and i think u have to allocate funds to better antihack system.

If server cannot handle the number of users, the server faces to crisis. First it is more likely donators to leave, because at the most conditions, donators dont use cracked minecraft and that means they can easily find better servers. As a result, without donators, server cant develop......

If i forgot something to mention, pls leave it in commnets, also dont forget to give ur opinions

TYSM)

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
-1 What you’ve said here has been suggested and denied before especially the /report command.

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
there isnt only one suggestion here i know /report command is hard to make but others can be handled

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
i am just nervous, i spent that much time to write post for pika's benifit, but one staff member comes and says hey that one suggestion is alr denied so here is it -1, so also deny this one and watch how ur server crashes. Pls tell me the truth have u ever read this post. I am so sry for grammer mistakes, but pls focus it on focus on

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hey, I could see the effort and thoughts from you that you wish the server to improve. However, all the suggestions you mentioned above already been through many discussions and they will not be implemented to the server sadly.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
I don't understand how /report would help by troll reports when you can easily report in forums with valid evidence

Plus how will they find an op anti-cheat just 'cause you asked them to

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
I don't understand how /report would help by troll reports when you can easily report in forums with valid evidence

Plus how will they find an op anti-cheat just 'cause you asked them to
sry but i didnt say they need op anti-cheat and report system works when one player use /report playername, that game will be saved to database and admins can run that game to spectate later. I know it require so much money but it may change server to better side

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
sry but i didnt say they need op anti-cheat and report system works when one player use /report playername, that game will be saved to database and admins can run that game to spectate later. I know it require so much money but it may change server to better side
Hello! It would be too inefficient if the staff (or admin like you listed; Making it even more inefficient since they are 4 admins currently) spectate "suspected" players whether it was a troll report or not, Now imagine spectating all players that were reported,
Okay think about this;
there was a hacker and you reported them, now what would the staffs do if he never logged in again?
Forums reports are easier for staff and players.

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Hello! It would be too inefficient if the staff (or admin like you listed; Making it even more inefficient since they are 4 admins currently) spectate "suspected" players whether it was a troll report or not, Now imagine spectating all players that were reported,
Okay think about this;
there was a hacker and you reported them, now what would the staffs do if he never logged in again?
Forums reports are easier for staff and players.
sry but u think i didnt think about that. First, troll reporters will get punishment. Second, as u said before, they need to add new type of staff members, who are only allowed to check reports and ban players. And i dont say my suggestions are perfect, but i am sure this discussions are better than doing nothing against hackers

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
sry but u think i didnt think about that. First, troll reporters will get punishment. Second, as u said before, they need to add new type of staff members, who are only allowed to check reports and ban players. And i dont say my suggestions are perfect, but i am sure this discussions are better than doing nothing against hackers
If you're saying "troll reports" will lead to punishment then that goes against the suggestion guidelines, And even if they get new staff (why would they do that?!!?!) what will the rest of the staff do 💀 + It's basically impossible to find a troll report.

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
If you're saying "troll reports" will lead to punishment then that goes against the suggestion guidelines, And even if they get new staff (why would they do that?!!?!) what will the rest of the staff do 💀 + It's basically impossible to find a troll report.
i am so sry, but wat u mean by suggestion guildlines, and new staff need cause number of reports will increase after adding /report command so that will be impossible to check all of them, anyways probably it doesnot happen cause it needs money, a lot of money, but we need that change, or u have any idia about how to fix hackers problem

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
why is it imposible to find trol report. it is so simp, admins will check and if it is trol report then they punish trol reporter it is simp, that is why i am saying they need more staff members

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_Axe_
Username:
Player_Best

Suggestion:
so many hackers and console is weak

Detailed description:
Hello, pls pay attention.

Now a days it is impossible to enjoy with playing minigames, because of hackers in game, also pika networks console cant handle this cause of some problems namely it is weak, ban turm is short and it is possible to create new account to hack again.

That's why there is reporting system, which nobody cares about and also it is hard, maybe someplayers are not able to this, because of thier computers' issues, requiring recording. So i have 2 suggestions for this problem.

First, make it easier, adding new command "/report player" and that game will be saved to base then admins can check if "player" is real hacker or not. This may cause some problems and bugs and also it is really hard to do for staff members. Second, encourage player reporters with rewards or make payouts for top 3 great reporters.

Anyways these actions cause more problems namely lack of staff members to check reports and creating new accounts by hackers. Fortunately, i have adressed these problems.

Lack of staff members can be solved by creating new type of staff member who is only allowed to ban players, also much more easer to obtain this membership. Admins can think about it how to hire and fire them.

Creating new accounts is kinda hard to solve. As we know when we get banned pika bans our IP adress to but it is fixible by changing our network source. I have no idia about how to fix it, but console should can ban hacker's all acounts when they tries to log in by banned IP (if you dont know, it only shows your alt accounts as a banned but it is not banned, u just forgot to change ur network before logging in). Moreover, make console's ban turm longer, even permanent. Providing, player is not hacker, they can make punishment appeals, then if they are logged in by fabric or forge when they are banned, it is more likely not to be accepted.

I know some of these suggestions can be unacceptable, but pls sleep on it before denying.

Reason(s):
One of the most dangerous things, which can ruin the server is hacking, so why not u guys focus on it, u are making ur best to insrease the number of players by vote top payouts and other events and i think u have to allocate funds to better antihack system.

If server cannot handle the number of users, the server faces to crisis. First it is more likely donators to leave, because at the most conditions, donators dont use cracked minecraft and that means they can easily find better servers. As a result, without donators, server cant develop......

If i forgot something to mention, pls leave it in commnets, also dont forget to give ur opinions

TYSM)
All these suggestion have been suggested around more than 100 times and especially the /report, it was recently suggested i agree with ur motive and ur opinion is right but staff is also trying their best to improve the server so please have patience and let staff do there jobs

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Player_Best,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.