Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames So You Guys Didn`t Put New GameModes From Alot Of Time And I Like Earth If You Know It And You Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smsmbro22

Minecraft username:
Smsmbro22​

Suggestion:
So You Guys Didn`t Put New GameModes From Alot Of Time And I Like Earth If You Know It And You Guys Do Alot Of Skyblock Resets And Factions Reset You Should Update Something Or Put A New Minigame Like Earth Or Something New​

Detailed description:
So You Guys Didn`t Put New GameModes From A lot Of Time And I Like Earth If You Know It And You Guys Do Alot Of Skyblock Resets And Factions Reset You Should Update Something Or Put A New Minigame Like Earth Or Something New Like Add New Minigames Like hide And Seek Or Block Party Something That Players Will Like

Reason(s):
Getting Bored Of Old Minigames​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Can you explain your suggestion a little bit better?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Smsmbro22,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You may submit another suggestion with more details
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.