Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Some features that should be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVoided

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
xVoided​

Suggestion:
Some features that should be fixed​

Detailed description:
Some features that should be fixed:
1. The kb, I don't know how to explain this but the kb seems different, so random.
2. When you have a shopkeeper skin on the diamond upgrades won't open so yeah that should be fixed, sometimes I can even kill the diamond upgrades shopkeeper.

Things that are already good:
1. Break bed one is super cool I currently have the lightning one on, there are no problems.
2. The new maps are epic.
3. And the changing of price and new items in bedwars are good.

@LocShire

Reason(s):
Because it can attract more people.​

LocShire

man the new kb, i dont know how to explain it. It's like when I used to hit someone, they would normally go flying. Now when I hit someone, they would just float straight up and barely move.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello xVoided,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Do not suggest anything related to "fixing" anything. Please submit a bug report HERE instead.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.