Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Some Lobby/Hub changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Username:
FlexingBot​

Suggestion:
Some Lobby/Hub changes​

Detailed description:
 LOBBBY-
Make it so that you can double jump in the lobby.
Just for chilling it hanging out it would be fun.
You can add a separate parkour map for double jumps only too

HUB-
Pika recently made it so that everytime you connect, you log out of the main hub and join the lobby you were previously in the last time you played.
Change it so that we can set our own default hub and the double jump thing mentioned above will be there too.
What I mean with a default hub is that whenever we log on to the server we go straight to that lobby or hub. And when we do /hub or /leave it takes us to the specified hub. So say me being a bedwars main changes my default to hub to the bedwars lobby, everytime I join, do /hub or do /leave it takes me to a random bedwars lobby from 1-14.​

Reason(s):
1st one is to have some fun in the lobby while chilling or while you are waiting for friends
2nd one is good for grinding. It saves you multiple nanoseconds​

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that
1) Double Jump in Pika-Network Lobby can be abused easily using various hacked clients
2)Going back to previous lobby is better than selecting your default lobby as when you accidentally get disconnected from server for errors like java exception and then when you login back you automatically go back to the gamemode you were in instead of you manually selecting it from hub.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that
1) Double Jump in Pika-Network Lobby can be abused easily using various hacked clients
2)Going back to previous lobby is better than selecting your default lobby as when you accidentally get disconnected from server for errors like java exception and then when you login back you automatically go back to the gamemode you were in instead of you manually selecting it from hub.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
Interesting, but its only in the lobby not the game so what would the hack do?
2) Yea, I am a bedwars main so isnt it better if I get disconnected while playing and I after a reconnect Ill be in the bedwars lobby so I that I can use /rejoin better?

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
There is also a bug in the bed after disconnect the suggestion which got accepted Here which makes it so that in solos, only red team's bed does not disappear after disconnecting. All the other beds do so that would also make using /rejoin better

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello FlexingBot,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.