Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Some Opsb Features shuold be Removed and Some Should be Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynn

Pika Lover
Username:
Kyozhu#7382​

Suggestion:
Some Opsb Features shuold be Removed and Some Should be Added​

Detailed description:
Okay Now, I am gonna tell some features that should be added to Opsb

1. Remove Bleeding Ever since It was released Bleeding has been hated alot like everytime whenever after fights you also get a damage whenever you go Warp Fps or Warzone

2. Add a new Rank: Skyking and others is good but you can add more ranks to the Opsb too

3. Runes should be removed like yk runes are very good but it is totally waste of time too like whenver u get killed the any stuff in that you used runes will be also gone

4. Remove Destory Rate: destroy rate is the most annoying thing ever in the opsb there is already failing chance which is good and removing Destroy Rate is good enough for the players

5. Add new Gamemode Bridge i have played bridge on other servers and it is really good so adding it to pika can be a good idea too

This was all of my suggestions hope it is good and all of you like it :D

Reason(s):

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Frostie,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.