Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal Some staff on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokojebest

Minecraft username:
Bokojebest​

Suggestion:
Some staff on the server​

Detailed description:
So if im playing the lifesteal i just see like 10 players runing around with hacks and if u can pls do something about it or put some staff on the server it would be great cuz it feels like its 2b2t​

Reason(s):
I am 1 of the best on the server and i hate dying to hackers.​

Example(s):
Add some staff on the server​

Marleac

Great Reporter
Unfortunately staff members cant be there all the time to ban every hacker thats online, thats why player reports exist ---> https://pika-network.net/report/ .
If you've encountered a hacker and have video evidence, make a report with the link i've given.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
As a player, is there any way to tell if there is a staff member online?

If one sees hackers very frequently with nothing apparently happening it can appear that there are never any staff members online.

I have felt similar in the past and my impression was that player reports was the only way hackers were dealt with on Pika.

On other servers I have seen chat messages saying a player has been banned.
Does that happen here or are the disconnect messages I sometimes see actually people getting banned?

Marleac

Great Reporter

If one sees hackers very frequently with nothing apparently happening it can appear that there are never any staff members online.

I have felt similar in the past and my impression was that player reports was the only way hackers were dealt with on Pika.

Does that happen here or are the disconnect messages I sometimes see actually people getting banned?
Yes, you can do /staff and it will display all the staff members currently online.

Marleac

Great Reporter

As I mentioned earlier in the thread you can make a player report of a cheater with video evidence and they will be punished accordingly.

Justinwl

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Bokojebest

Suggestion:
Some staff on the server

Detailed description:
So if im playing the lifesteal i just see like 10 players runing around with hacks and if u can pls do something about it or put some staff on the server it would be great cuz it feels like its 2b2t

Reason(s):
I am 1 of the best on the server and i hate dying to hackers.

Example(s):
Add some staff on the server
I agree, Faction server is the same way. Hackers(when servers active) left and right. But the staff do their best.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
As I mentioned earlier in the thread you can make a player report of a cheater with video evidence and they will be punished accordingly.
Did you read my post?
I said:
"my impression was that player reports was the only way hackers were dealt with on Pika"

Meaning I know about player reports.

My question is how do we know if there are any staff online and is there a notification in chat when someone gets banned

CagnusMarlson

Well, currently there are around 20 staff members on the server (excluding Admins and Devs as they might be involved in other internal staff-related training, etc.) and on average north of 2000 players at a time. So it is tough for those 20 to handle all the players easily considering the fact they are not paid for this and this job is completely voluntary. The best you can do is record the cheaters and report them on the forums to help the staff and other players as well.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
tbh its pretty obvious such a small team is not able to manage every gamemode ingame atm, the best they could do is handle reports efficiently. Therefore the hackers' situation depends more on how effective the anticheat would ban the hackers, you could never rely on staff members being online and to 24/7 serve every player to check out ingame reports.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Bokojebest,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • tbh its pretty obvious such a small team is not able to manage every gamemode ingame atm, the best they could do is handle reports efficiently. Therefore the hackers' situation depends more on how effective the anticheat would ban the hackers, you could never rely on staff members being online and to 24/7 serve every player to check out ingame reports.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.