Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sorry

Riupid222

I'm sorry admin if I apply staff I know u will denied me but it's ok it's always happening on me honestly I'm so sad because you denied me and also you insult me but honestly I'm so sad right now and I'm not mad on you just wanted to say I will apply staff again on next month I will never give up and sorry for wrong gramar and I'm so sorry if I'm bad at English

Why me too every time I apply he denies me I even volunteered 4h a day and he denies me still

OP
OP
R

Riupid222

also they insulting me on discord teaching me hahaha you are denied hahahaha noob I don't know why they doing this to me I didn't do anything bad on him he keep spamming on me I'm noob

Piko

Banned
He might be joking...ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
He might be joking...ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
idk about that tbh he does a really good job to being childish

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i doubt any admin would do that
also they insulting me on discord teaching me hahaha you are denied hahahaha noob I don't know why they doing this to me I didn't do anything bad on him he keep spamming on me I'm noob

Piko

Banned
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i doubt any admin would do that
No... I'm sure that if you fail a staff application the whole staff team just dms you "HAHA you noooob imagine failing haha"

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yeah ikr

check convo pls

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ty

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
np ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ