Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Sorry for the spam in last few days
I'm trying to be so active and help loads of people but then @superdano made me realise I posted like 200 msg over 4 days which is terrible.
I will slow down the amount
I only really spam occasionally on off topic but I won't
I don't try and spam I just try and help .
Another reason is that I'm taking a break so I'm trying to gain experience on all servers and by commenting on other server pages increases the total to.
I never get spammed likes but people do spam likes sometimes for their friends which isn't fair really.
Anyway sorry guys
soon I will be on 500 message I want to do something special. What should I do ?

N

Nignogery

I have nothing against you spamming, i'm just trying to save you from getting banned on the forums.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika

First thing I thought about when I read the tittle.

(I kinda like the song)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Idc anymore... i just stopped replying here after awhile... i barely come on anymore. waiting till the 8th to actually go back ingame.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Idc anymore... i just stopped replying here after awhile... i barely come on anymore. waiting till the 8th to actually go back ingame.
Ok i really wanna talk to u ingame
Tbh no one who has commented on here can deny this but this is turning out to be like facebook thing, especially the like.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
i had to look the word up xD.
I Want to make a suggestion about this i mean the pika forums if for help or for staff attention and to share stuff its not like Facebook which this seems very cliche to

ali99

Epic Pika
rocky I also told that once....

but its ok since u realised it...

remember.. u cant force people to be helped by u...

they would let u and other know when they required help

post where u really really REALLY need to......

I remeber u used to post over times for following the correct format even through it has been already said and people got mad on u.....

just see if u can make a difference or an objection....

if u can u can do so..if u dont think its necessary...dont do it...

and remember....posting more threads and getting higher rating online doesn't mean that the person is better than the other.....

anyway....its good that u realised that since I was thinking he same thing

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
rocky I also told that once....

but its ok since u realised it...

remember.. u cant force people to be helped by u...

they would let u and other know when they required help

post where u really really REALLY need to......

I remeber u used to post over times for following the correct format even through it has been already said and people got mad on u.....

just see if u can make a difference or an objection....

if u can u can do so..if u dont think its necessary...dont do it...

and remember....posting more threads and getting higher rating online doesn't mean that the person is better than the other.....

anyway....its good that u realised that since I was thinking he same thing
yeah.
well the thing that i used to which was silly was like repeat the same point or summarize stuff or literally just right one answered words like 'ok' but on this forums i wanted to make an impact and help out players,staff and the community as a whole. unfortunately got a bit to carried away.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And yet people say the way i type is disorienting no less how i spam these forums somehow.... I guess someone has to be there to be a douche every once and awhile....

Status
Not open for further replies.