Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Staff please lock this thread after you see it.

Before i start, i just want to say this is a 2-in-1 thread. The first part is about saying sorry to all the staff members and the second one is about the situation i'm in right now.

________________________________________________________________________________

First of, i just want to say sorry to every staff member i misbehaved to. Some staff know in what situation i'm in right now, but i still want to say sorry for my behaviour, and not only the staff members but also other players on the server. I know what i did and im sincerely sorry for that. I don't want to type too much just because it's late and i'll be talking non-sense if i do so.

________________________________________________________________________________

About what is really going on with me i won't talk about, but i will about what i think of me leaving.

So to be completely honest i don't want to leave, but i have to. It's better for my healthy to take a break for Pika in general. It's not only good for my healthy, but also my relationship with my girlfriend and school (doesn't matter i live with my girlfriend at the age of 14 okay?). I thought about quiting a long time ago, but just never really did it. I don't want to quit because of how awesome thing community is, but i still will.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
gone_2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.