Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SPAWNER BUG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianPG

After i mine my 13 blazes before i sleep and i saw it in my inventory then when i came on this morning its gone pls bring back my spawner or I WILL NEVER PLAY EVEN DONATE TO THIS SERVER!!!!!

Popoisgek

I dont want to be mean but we all can say we lost stuff but without proof there is nothing staff can do

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Hmm if I am not wrong members can't mine spawners..so if you are member that probably lie

OP
OP
C

ChristianPG

No its Glitched right now that`s why i can mine spawners just bring back my 13 blazes and i will not silk a spawner ever till i got a rank

TheCl4yeR

No its Glitched right now that`s why i can mine spawners just bring back my 13 blazes and i will not silk a spawner ever till i got a rank
I think that u didn't lose any spawners because u want to get more,don't try to blackmail pika with leaving sentences.
I believe pika doesn't want Liers in the community.
Regards,Tomer.

Cloudz

My only question is if you are a non donator how did you mine them? even with silk touch the spawner doesnt drop unless you're a donator

Abusive

Epic Pika
^^^^ you're exactly right and who mined them if you didn't.

Cloudz

Before the reset the plug ins were bugged so even if you werent a donator you could not silk touch spawners, without the factions plug ins spawners dont drop which is exactly what happened before reset. You would not get the drop for silk touching them during that time

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Before the reset the plug ins were bugged so even if you werent a donator you could not silk touch spawners, without the factions plug ins spawners dont drop which is exactly what happened before reset. You would not get the drop for silk touching them during that time
You can mine spawners, the plugin is bugged, I lost 2 creepers b4 reset to it. Sometimes when the server is happy you get the spawners that you mined, if not, well rip.

TheCl4yeR

You can mine spawners without donor atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.