Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Spawners] Selling Double Zombie Spawner w/ Industrial Furnace Array & Enchanting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Description:
This area features a few different things. The five items listed below is what is currently built in the location.
  1. One, industrial furnace arrays (64 furnaces), with the capability of expanding to add an extra furnace array system, that are in separate rooms, each with its own privacy block activated by a lever.
  2. A double zombie spawner. This zombie farm filters both spawners into one central 1x1 location.
  3. Multiple Redstone Disposal Chest Systems
  4. Lots of anvils and crafting tables all over
  5. A level 30 Enchantment Room fully featured with a FREE low level enchantment chest that contains unwanted low level enchantment books. Great for beginnings and newbies on the server.
Texture Pack: Combination of Soartex Fan Version, Codecrafted's Sound Files & Redstone Lines, & Real Skies.

Details:
My farm generates a pretty good amount of mobs at a fairly consistent rate. Each test was one minute long, the number of mobs spawned during that minute has been recorded.

#1 - 15
#2 - 23
#3 - 18
#4 - 17
#5 - 20
#6 - 22
#7 - 14
#8 - 18
#9 - 17
#10 - 19
Per Minute: 18.3 Mobs
Per Hour: 1098 Mobs
1-30: 7 Minutes 28 Seconds Avg

Price:
1,250,000 Emeralds (1 Million, 250 Thousand)
If You Consistently Farm the Spawners, you can make this amount back in about 6 hours.

Once Sale Has Been Made, There will be NO REFUNDS!

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I thought I could afford lmfao.
I dont need the furnace and anvils. Just the spawner. How about we trade it with 2 blaze (located in 1 fortress) and 1 spider spawner (in a different area)?

No need to reply here. Just pm me in Discord if you are interested.

MouraThat

Veteran
I won't buy it but i would just like to say Well done for building/doing all of that
DjRedNight is a reliable guy and reasonable so i would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to do a deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.