Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Specific inventory slots setting after buying items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJM09

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
AJM09​

Suggestion:
Specific inventory slots setting after buying items.​

Detailed description:
In bedwars, we go to the shop and buy stuff right, so suppose we buy shears and can u make it like we can set where the shears go instead of going to inventory and sorting it out.
Example - I have over 2 stacks of iron, and I want to buy a pickaxe. So i want to put it in my second slot but its in my 7th slot(mine is r and thats my blocks).
So if u add it we can go to settings and then see inventory slots and set our inventory slots rather than going to to inventory and sorting the slots out.​

Reason(s):
It's more better than sorting out inventory and more faster I can say.​

Example(s):
Example - I have over 2 stacks of iron, and I want to buy a pickaxe. So i want to put it in my second slot but its in my 7th slot(mine is r and thats my blocks). So it wil be more easier to sort it out in settings..​

Silver Wing

The Pika
I am not sure but I guess it was suggested before too
Anyways I'm Neutral

It doesn't take much time to move them to preferred slot

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I think this has been suggested already but I'm again neutral/+1 in this.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello AJM09,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.