Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Spectator mode rank?] Watch any suspicious person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iplay_1

• Server
      Servers like eggwars,fractions,skywars & survival!

• Suggestion
      This rank will allow a person to spectate another player without being noticed. This will allow players to watch anyone they see hacking/having a unfair advantage and they need to gain the proof. I need something like this because I have seen many hackers but not have the time to record them and as I have rememberd their username, this will useful to watch them and record any footage which will I can use against them.

• Reason
      We need more staff,different timezone staff and this seems like an good idea to attract more people. Sadly, I can not apply for a staff rank but having something like this will prove a huge advantage for me/anyone who has seen a hacker but has nothing at the time to record them.I have seen many hackers flying and not have had a single chance to do anything and the next second they leave. We need to catch hackers and put a stop to this.
    • Example Video
      I have recorded many hackers/got them banned myself check out this example video:
    • Last comment: If I had 1000 subscribers I would go the youtuber rank, but I aint old enough and this account is my brothers!(He made it for me)

CloudAP

Veteran
Fractions. People hate math. XD

spectator mode for players are dangerous. It can be used to escape combats or surprise combats.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Eggwars already has spectator mode".....

hmm or maybe like /warp spectate and you can spectate that person like gamemode 3 but you cant do any other commands only like /msg and /reply seems like a good idea

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i mean you could always just apply for helper like DjRedNight said or....
You could always die and do this when you see a hacker. (only on eggwars though)

Deviate

Since this is already one of the abilities a helper has, it's a bit reduntant.
I think a lot of people would abuse this to spy on others, either to have the benefit of surprise or out of jealousy.

I agree that the server could use a lot more staff members, especially those who can be online outside of Dutch playing hours.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah and not to mention someone can /msg another teams member telling someone where a player is. Therefor making the game unfair to others.

Deviate

Yup, already happening a lot on eggwars.
Team member dies, he goes into specate and tells the rest of the team where others are.

MouraThat

Veteran
I think spectator mode would be great
At the moment staff can use /v to be invisible so they can watch but giving players more oppurutunity since at certain times , staff is low is a good idea.
I would love to be staff however im not but there is already a lot of staff just at certain times of the day there is not but staff have a life to so we have to consider this.

MouraThat

Veteran
I think spectator mode would be great
At the moment staff can use /v to be invisible so they can watch but giving players more oppurutunity since at certain times , staff is low is a good idea.
I would love to be staff however im not but there is already a lot of staff just at certain times of the day there is not but staff have a life to so we have to consider this.
Oh yeah also however the negative is it can be too easily abused

Status
Not open for further replies.