Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Speed in Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudda

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir​

Suggestion:
Speed in Lobby​

Detailed description:
its a pretty small addition, we can have speed 2 in any lobby to help us move faster around the lobby and if u go near the parkour or u start the parkour, the effect gets canceled.​

Reason(s):
this is just to go around the lobby faster.​

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Speed in Lobby

Detailed description:
its a pretty small addition, we can have speed 2 in any lobby to help us move faster around the lobby and if u go near the parkour or u start the parkour, the effect gets canceled.

Reason(s):
this is just to go around the lobby faster.
Nah, I think it would lag the lobbies but even if it doesn't, it isn't needed. There is a gadget which gives you speed btw. But no one would wait that much xd. And if you want to go to the NPC's then just jump the carpet.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
Y’all it’s not needed, it’s just a small change that can make life easier lmao

Eukioh

Great Reporter
Could cause lag + minigame lobbies have a jump carpet, so I don't see a point in this addition.

M

MiracleWolf

well when some1 donates u get effects and when ya see chat many ppl just say soo laggy ait even lgs to me normally i get around 90 at lobby after effects its 20
You don’t get laggy cuz of the speed and jump boost, you get laggy because of the fireworks lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.