Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Spooky Brackets or Elite Rank?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
So tonight i will get elite rank, i currently have 199 votes, and im wondering, i really want spooky brackets, but i also want elite rank...
so my question is.. how long does the spooky brackets stay in /goldshop menu, so that i can get it next month if i choose to get elite rank
or does it expire too soon for me to get it so that if i want spooky brackets i will have to wait a whole month again to get elite rank...

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
U can't buy spooky brackets with iron. U need to buy it for gold.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
So tonight i will get elite rank, i currently have 199 votes, and im wondering, i really want spooky brackets, but i also want elite rank...
so my question is.. how long does the spooky brackets stay in /goldshop menu, so that i can get it next month if i choose to get elite rank
or does it expire too soon for me to get it so that if i want spooky brackets i will have to wait a whole month again to get elite rank...
Spooky brackets is a halloween theme thingy whereas elite rank is permanent you can't get spooky brackets from iron but you can get elite rank from iron this is the only difference between these two

2nDc

Pika Lover
Spooky brackets for sure. You can get elite rank by voting.