Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Stack potions*, /ignore**

NokonoanMC

Username:
NokonoanMC​

Suggestion:
Stack potions*, /ignore**​

Detailed description:
Hi, I'm here to explain my suggestions:
- For the stacking of potions like : Hypers, supers, that are normaly stack, why when someone drops the stack we take out the potions not stack ? It's very horrible to play with like 20 slots take by only 5 hypers (was stack by 5), the supers (stack by 5 too), the armor, the sword/punch etc. Please fix this.
- For the second one, it's on the command /ignore, i can ignore the /msg <name> but not in the general chat. Why ?? If i want to not see someone because of his toxicity why, i can see on the general chat ?? This command is useless if we can see all of people who are provocating me, and i can't do anything because if i say 1 only word i'm muted / ban, because i respond to the provocation. Fix this too PLEASE.​

Reason(s):
I'm bored of some things who are useless to death.​

Example(s):
In the detailed description :)​

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
+1 (first time voting) (dunno how this works, maybe it has been explained, I just saw this from reading other peoples comment, it's like upvoting or downvote in reddit lol)

*edited right, so when u do "+1" it doesn't do anything, it works like reddit u click on the arrow where the OP (Original Post) is, doing +1 or -1 wouldn't work unless ur giving ur opinion to why u agree or disagree lol.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that the suggestion is that it gets very annoying when it does not stack and inventory is fully occupied also the ignore command currently is basically useless adding this would be a great addition.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
you can already stack potions no need for it