Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff get better at banning people and not hackusating

Stevannk

as i said i got banned permanetly for antikb but i have like 300 ping when that happened so i have an option for pika. and that is to check logs if anyone has antikb and also killaura

Chartoise ur not a really goood staff bc u literally have no proof of me having antikb and thats not how it works

u need to have proof , and also check logs if i had antikb.

BetterCraft

Pika Lover
as i said i got banned permanetly for antikb but i have like 300 ping when that happened so i have an option for pika. and that is to check logs if anyone has antikb and also killaura

Chartoise ur not a really goood staff bc u literally have no proof of me having antikb and thats not how it works

u need to have proof , and also check logs if i had antikb.
Make an appeal https://pika-network.net/forums/ban-mute-appeals.149/ but first read https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-appealing.72767/

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
First, antikb is the most obvious hack to observer
Second, Log won't show who is hacking or not, thats what anticheat need to do it.
Third lag vs Antikb, Lag, you get kb like 3 second later; antikb, no kb.

SlotBot

Pika Lover
I dont think staff are that dumb to ban you for no reason without spectating you for a while. So you probably were hacking

Silver Wing

The Pika
ye he is probably raging cuz he got banned becuz he was hacking
Note: It cld be false too (so ye)

Officer_Downs

Pika Lover
I have seen when people have crazy high ping that they won't have KB. Usually it only happens a couple of times and you can tell if you try to fight the person multiple times

TeKkaTi

Veteran
If you think its a false ban . You can make an appeal . Now I know many suggested you to make an appeal and i am assuming u might have made one already but what i am saying is a bit diffrent . Try to upload proof that you weren't hacking . Now how exactly u can do that ? You can provide full screenshots of the following details and hope that you get unbanned if it was a false ban .
.minecraft folder
-versions folder
-Resourcepacks folder
-Mods folder
to acces all these folder press windows key + R and then type : %appdata% and you will see .minecraft

Now note that if any files were deleted the appeal has more likely chances of being denied so be honest and you can get unbanned.
Upload screenshots at Lightshot or at Imgur . Or use direct link : prnt.sc

MouraThat

Veteran
If staff ban you its because they have sufficient evidence you were cheating and they aren't 'hackusating' like you say in the title
Also like suggested make an appeal and follow the advice of @TeKkaTi