Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Staff Member Promotion Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Staff Member Promotion Forum.

Detailed description:
Hello!

Over the past few days I have found to be rather impressed with A select group of staff members. However I could not find anywhere to give them a +1 and to give my reasons why I think they deserve a promotion, that is why I am here to suggest it!

I will include an example of what It could look like.

Thread Name: <Staff Member (Role) -> New Role>

Do you think this staff member deserves a promotion?
Poll Answer: Yes.
Poll Answer: No.
Poll Answer: Neutral.

Do you feel this certain staff member provided you with a positive experience while assisting you or have you noticed their positive impact on the network in general, making you believe they deserve a promotion?
If so, you can provide feedback within this Staff Promotion Thread!
Important!

* Please provide as much information as it may support and back up your suggestion.
This can be a detailed explanation of the actions performed by the staff member that made you believe they deserved a promotion.
* You must follow the format below when replying to this thread, any responses not complying with the provided format may be removed or altered.
* Your suggestion may not be accepted immediately; however, it will be noticed and taken into account when promoting staff members within the team.
* Please only respond once. You can always edit or remove your own replies.

✣。o »» •┈┈┈ Staff Promotion Suggestion Format ┈┈┈• «« o。✣

Your Minecraft Name (Required)

Reason why this staff member should be promoted (Please Explain)
Evidence (Required)
✣。o°✥༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶✥°o。✣
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our team!

Reason(s):
- This would make it so players can give their opinion towards a staff members promotion.

- The staff team can receive feedback towards their work.

- The higher ups can see which staffs are doing good and where they are doing good​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
only if it worked that way... ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Staff Member Promotion Forum.

Detailed description:
Hello!

Over the past few days I have found to be rather impressed with A select group of staff members. However I could not find anywhere to give them a +1 and to give my reasons why I think they deserve a promotion, that is why I am here to suggest it!

I will include an example of what It could look like.

Thread Name: <Staff Member (Role) -> New Role>

Do you think this staff member deserves a promotion?

Poll Answer: Yes.

Poll Answer: No.

Poll Answer: Neutral.

Do you feel this certain staff member provided you with a positive experience while assisting you or have you noticed their positive impact on the network in general, making you believe they deserve a promotion?

If so, you can provide feedback within this Staff Promotion Thread!

Important!

* Please provide as much information as it may support and back up your suggestion.

This can be a detailed explanation of the actions performed by the staff member that made you believe they deserved a promotion.

* You must follow the format below when replying to this thread, any responses not complying with the provided format may be removed or altered.

* Your suggestion may not be accepted immediately; however, it will be noticed and taken into account when promoting staff members within the team.

* Please only respond once. You can always edit or remove your own replies.

✣。o »» •┈┈┈ Staff Promotion Suggestion Format ┈┈┈• «« o。✣

Your Minecraft Name (Required)

Reason why this staff member should be promoted (Please Explain)

Evidence (Required)

✣。o°✥༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶✥°o。✣

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our team!

Reason(s):
- This would make it so players can give their opinion towards a staff members promotion.

- The staff team can receive feedback towards their work.

- The higher ups can see which staffs are doing good and where they are doing good
+1

Potato pwtato gay filter gay gay gay

Disaalt

The Pika
The higher ups can see your performance and behaviour, if your reputation is bad of course your promotion will be delayed...

Rodagave

Pika Member
IGN
Rodagave115
Hello Samofls9,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Although implementing this page would allow people to be aware of the most recent changes regarding the staff, it would also create a vast amount of conflicts due to people's preferences, as some people may give more reactions to a certain staff member, and this would eventually create arguments within the community of "who is the best staff".
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.