Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff members start spectating anyone with a killstreak of 100 or more

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
Phanleanhkhoi,Leanhkhoiphan,The_Swag_Gamer
This probably means that they are hacking or cheating in a way , a player got the killstreak and I found him with someone else and that someone else was running right in front of the killstreak 100 dude so the killstreak 100 dude can farm the him. I don't think staff would be using too much time because most players can't get a killstreak that high.

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
This probably means that they are hacking or cheating in a way , a player got the killstreak and I found him with someone else and that someone else was running right in front of the killstreak 100 dude so the killstreak 100 dude can farm the him. I don't think staff would be using too much time because most players can't get a killstreak that high.
Getting to a KS of 100 is not hard at all with a good kit. But if you see someone farming KS, make sure to report them here - https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ - (with video evidence).

OP
OP
Broke_boi

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
I tried 2 but the file corrupted

OP
OP
Broke_boi

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
And secondly, I bought a cheap ulti+ kit on /ah and I cound't get a killstreak of 20 (my killstreak was 17)

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
And secondly, I bought a cheap ulti+ kit on /ah and I cound't get a killstreak of 20 (my killstreak was 17)
-Maybe It's your skills.
-You can always report Players to help the server Report.
-You can also make a difference by applying Apply.

OP
OP
Broke_boi

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
IGN
Firstly , no need to say it twice JustSuperiorr , Secondly , I suck and I know it, thirdly , i'm a kid , so I can't apply for staff , fourthly , I had the video evidence but hte file corrupted

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Firstly , no need to say it twice JustSuperiorr , Secondly , I suck and I know it, thirdly , i'm a kid , so I can't apply for staff , fourthly , I had the video evidence but hte file corrupted
I am terribly sorry Something caused my message to be repeated.

karun

Great Reporter
IGN
karunakar
mate theres a lott u need to know about kit pvp before u can go prot 4 sharp 5