Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff required

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Recently me, panas1(no.4 lb) and imnoobplsleavem8(some rando) had tried to make a 1000 winstreak
We have lost it almost 4 times and always because of a bed break hack. Now we are finally at 69(nice number amirite) and I think we would need admins to spectate us when we play.
I lost the winstreak at the last moment even with giogio spectating because they had done the bed break hack with which they broke our bed from 5 blocks away even though we had defence. I can't let this happen to either of my 2 friends. That's why we always play with leaderboard players. Now that we have a huge winstreak, I will upload some videos on it
However, we can't continue without at least 1 helper spectating us. That's why I was thinking if some peeps could help.
If this is not possible, I totally get it. However, if this is not possible, there is no way that we can continue this streak.
We have had too many close calls and can not risk it further.
Thanks

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Recently me, panas1(no.4 lb) and imnoobplsleavem8(some rando) had tried to make a 1000 winstreak
We have lost it almost 4 times and always because of a bed break hack. Now we are finally at 69(nice number amirite) and I think we would need admins to spectate us when we play.
I lost the winstreak at the last moment even with giogio spectating because they had done the bed break hack with which they broke our bed from 5 blocks away even though we had defence. I can't let this happen to either of my 2 friends. That's why we always play with leaderboard players. Now that we have a huge winstreak, I will upload some videos on it
However, we can't continue without at least 1 helper spectating us. That's why I was thinking if some peeps could help.
If this is not possible, I totally get it. However, if this is not possible, there is no way that we can continue this streak.
Thanks
Honestly, I don't think staffs will spepctate you just so you can get the 1000 winstreak, we got better things to do, and it is kind of boring for us to spectate your matches even though there might not even be any hacker, so it would only be loss of time for us which we could use to play other gamemodes, spectate hackers, etc.
Good luck with it anyways.

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Honestly, I don't think staffs will spepctate you just so you can get the 1000 winstreak, we got better things to do, and it is kind of boring for us to spectate your matches even though there might not even be any hacker, so it would only be loss of time for us which we could use to play other gamemodes, spectate hackers, etc.
Good luck with it anyways.
I totally understand.
we do not need staff to spectate our games like all of them. All that would be required is like if they were ready at a minutes notice if that makes sense.
Like if we dm them they could just spectate or something

Unawarely

The Pika
I totally understand.
we do not need staff to spectate our games like all of them. All that would be required is like if they were ready at a minutes notice if that makes sense.
Like if we dm them they could just spectate or something
Good luck

MouraThat

Veteran
The problem is , is that some points in the day only 1 or 2 staffs are on due to timezones etc..
Its really hard for a few staffs to help everyone.
My advice is to message the online staff in discord if you know a hacker is in your game , but like Hyper said they wouldn't be able to spend the whole game spectating .

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Thanks
So what you mean by this is you need a Helper to spectate every game you play and forget about the other stuff? We have more other things to do besides checking hackers and we can't just put our all time by playing Minecraft, we have our own daily life to do as well. You're playing in a cracked server with a poor anti cheat optimization, what would you expect to happen? Of course a daily hackers and staff are not robots to maintain the server with 100% no hackers. It's not because you are in a leaderboard, that means we should spectate your game everytime you play because what about the other people who needs our help? So I disagree about this opinion or what so ever you want to call this.

Unawarely

The Pika
Thanks
The best idea is to find a staff member who is good at bedwars and have them be in your winstreak team.