Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Thank-you

MrRandom737

Banned
Thank you for your hard work in your acception and denying in forms. Thanks for your feedback in suggestions, feedback, applications and appeals. You have helped me through-out my jourey of PikaNetwork. Now, it's time to say thank you. When you part the team, it is a little bit sad. :( THIS ALSO GOES FOR VETERANS.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Random737,

What are you talking about?

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
you will find out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats @MrEpiko for developer

TERTO

Epic Pika
Thank you for your hard work in your acception and denying in forms. Thanks for your feedback in suggestions, feedback, applications and appeals. You have helped me through-out my jourey of PikaNetwork. Now, it's time to say thank you. When you part the team, it is a little bit sad. :( THIS ALSO GOES FOR VETERANS.
are u saying they deny suggestions and appeals?

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lol.