Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
Hello. So Pika Is A wonderful community. I love helping, reporting. But the thing is. we need a staff member who can at least be online 6 hours a day and ban these bloody hackers trying to spoil the whole community. Please some staff should come and ban em in Kit pvp Especially.
It would be very kind. Thanks.

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hey,

Staff is doing their best to ban hackers, but keep in mind they will always come back.
I don´t know about u, but a staff member will never be online for more then 6 hours at the same server people do need help on other servers like prison, factions and continue aswell.

Robin

OP
OP
.IproHD.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
Hey,

Staff is doing their best to ban hackers, but keep in mind they will always come back.
I don´t know about u, but a staff member will never be online for more then 6 hours at the same server people do need help on other servers like prison, factions and continue aswell.

Robin
Yes i agree that you have to help on other servers. At least ban the op hackers so others players can play.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Yes i agree that you have to help on other servers. At least ban the op hackers so others players can play.
U can apply for staff your self and report hackers on the forums like i did/ i'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.