Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staffs ignoring me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was playing soo normal on OP Factions2 when I saw someone want alik touch pickaxe so I was going to scam him xD he gave me 15mil and I gave him normal pickaxe xD than he sweared me 3times after that I saw 2hackers was hurting me but I they got rekt by me and my friend TeePvP , I asked @Younger to come on conversation he came but soo late the hackers were disconnected .
I asked @KayleeeSea to come to opfactions2 survival (the place that all staff are online there idk why) then I told Kaylee some of the breakers of rules idk if she/he do something , then I was going to msg Kaylee there was hacker online ! And I saw Kaylee goes to survival again .-. , after that I go to survival ask staffs to help me but they said that they don't have there ranks in opfactions2 and Kaylee ignored me and still talking with other staff it isn't good you are bad Kaylee :( then I told @Thav01 to help me I will not say to him anything again he is the people who ignore me ,hate me, not kind with me , don't like anything I do it .-.
What I want to say we need staff in opfactions2 plsssssssssssssssssssss

Thav01

Veteran
Your assumptions about me hating you and not being kind to you are quite trivial. I barely know you.

I apologize if i ignored you, i was in the middle of doing something, besides im usually spammed.
Since no proof to provide that KayleeeSea did indeed ignore you, i wont take this to seriously.

It would also help if you didnt spam a staff member when asking for assistance.

kaylee

Veteran
(Even though this was locked I'm still going to reply)
I did not ignore you. You asked for my help, while i was helping someone else. After that, you asked again and I went to Op factions. You were not there, so I went back to survival. Then I had to go afk.

Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, even though I wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.