Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Stars​

Detailed description:
Agh here we go again.
Hello everyone I am here with a suggestion to add a new collectable thing from the game i.e., stars.

Q) What does it do?
Answer:
From stars, we can get cosmetics (both in-game cosmetics and lobby cosmetics) by rolling a certain amount of stars in a dedicated star-use chest present in the lobby of bedwars and skywars.

Q) How to get stars?
Answer:
Stars can be collected by winning games or breaking beds (5 beds = 1 star). Players can view their star count in the scoreboard section of the minigame lobby.

Q) Is there anything for ranked players in this?
Answer:
Players with higher ranks can store more stars. By default, players without a rank can store up to 50 stars. However, players with a VIP rank can store up to 100 stars, Elite players can store up to 150 stars, and Titan players can store up to 200 stars. If a player wants to increase their star storage capacity, they can do so by using stars.

Q) Elaborate star-use chest.
Answer:
Star-use chests will be of 2 types: Normal chest and Op Chest.

1. Normal Chest: You can use your stars to get cosmetics from this chest but the tier of cosmetics you can get will be restricted to crazy. Price: 50 stars.
  2. Op Chest: This chest will give you cosmetics from the crazy tier to the godly tier. Price: 100 stars.

Reason(s):
Our minigames players haven't received an update in a while. This update will make it easier for players to grind for cosmetics as mystery boxes give owned cosmetics more often.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
i mean, all of the cosmetics can be bought or can be gotten from mystery boxes, im not sure whether its smart to add another way of getting them, im already confused as it is with all these pokiballs and candy canes, another star thing will blow my mind, so ig ill give it a -1

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
i mean, all of the cosmetics can be bought or can be gotten from mystery boxes, im not sure whether its smart to add another way of getting them, im already confused as it is with all these pokiballs and candy canes, another star thing will blow my mind, so ig ill give it a -1
i mean sure, they could add more cosmetics, but that would take some time..

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Pokeballs and candy canes are one-time items that can be found in the lobby. However, I believe it would be beneficial if they were permanent features. This would allow us to acquire lobby cosmetics, which cannot be purchased with coins. Also players resist buying cosmetic as they have to donate coins to guild as well.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Pokeballs and candy canes are one-time items that can be found in the lobby. However, I believe it would be beneficial if they were permanent features. This would allow us to acquire lobby cosmetics, which cannot be purchased with coins. Also players resist buying cosmetic as they have to donate coins to guild as well.
i guess u have a point there, but i think ill stay on the other side of the arrows

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We don't want to completely copy other servers
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.