Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Statistic Kill Messages - Final Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyfireSC

Epic Pika
Username:
icyfireSC​

Suggestion:
Statistic Kill Messages - Final Kills​

Detailed description:
I suggest that the 'Statistic Kill Messages' cosmetic should display a separate final kill counter instead of using the regular kill counter. What I mean by this is that if you get a final kill, the number of kills near the final kill message should actually correspond to final kills rather than regular kills.

Also please lmk if I should also post this in the Bug Reports​

Reason(s):
This should be a thing because people would like to see their FINAL kill count and REGULAR kill count separate while playing as those two statistics are not the same.​

Example(s):
Eg. You have 5k kills and 750 final kills. You get a kill, it shows #5,001 near the kill message. You get a final kill, it shows #751 instead of #5,001 near the kill message.​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • I Dont think its would be a great change as one would likt to show higher numbers
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello icyfireSC,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already implemented
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.