Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames /stats command in game for Elite+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lani

Pika Lover
Username:
Laniend
Suggestion:
/stats command in game for Elite+
Detailed description:
Hello there 👋
Isn't it better and faster to check player statistics in the game instead of the website?
Examples:
---------------------
/stats Laniend bw lifetime

Laniend's bw lifetime statistics:
➤ Games Played: 5,560
➤ Wins: 4,800
➤ Losses: 760
➤ Kills: 28,000
➤ Final Kills: 17,000
➤ Bed Destroyed: 3,100
➤ Deaths: 3,600
➤ Highest Winstreak Reached: 255

/Stats <IGN> <Gamemode> <Interval (e.g. weekly or monthly)> <Mode (e.g. solo or double)>
---------------------

Thanks for you attention...

Reason(s):
1) Guild Owners and Officer can check player statistics and recruit them easily instead of checking player stats from the website.
2) More perks for Elite and higher ranks.

Last edited:

FlexingBot

Banned
True, Since I got elite, I felt like it isn't a lot better than VIP because all it does is give you more cosmetics and I saw Titan(I dont have it) was much better than elite with the ability to nick and host pg. So another feature for elite would indeed be really nice as all it does rn is get you targeted even more.

OP
OP
Lani

Lani

Pika Lover
True, Since I got elite, I felt like it isn't a lot better than VIP because all it does is give you more cosmetics and I saw Titan(I dont have it) was much better than elite with the ability to nick and host pg. So another feature for elite would indeed be really nice as all it does rn is get you targeted even more.
Thanks for your vote ✅

Ungluecklicher

Veteran
Great Reporter
I disagree, for me honestly is the stats website enough. It's not hard to copy & paste a name in it, it takes like 10 secs? I do not see a reason to add it.

OP
OP
Lani

Lani

Pika Lover
I disagree, for me honestly is the stats website enough. It's not hard to copy & paste a name in it, it takes like 10 secs? I do not see a reason to add it.
You don't need to open a browser for it, and it takes very little time, like you just need to type /Stats <IGN> <Gamemode> <Interval> <Mode> in game.

Ungluecklicher

Veteran
Great Reporter
You don't need to open a browser for it, and it takes very little time, like you just need to type /Stats <IGN> <Gamemode> <Interval> <Mode> in game.
i do not see a reason to add it. It just have something to do with laziness and would make Minigames p2w as well which is not sensible, as well, you could easily check if people are nicked in the game.

AKxn68

i do not see a reason to add it. It just have something to do with laziness and would make Minigames p2w as well which is not sensible, as well, you could easily check if people are nicked in the game.
how would it make it p2w and you can anyways check if someone is nicked through the website

this is basically just moving the stats website in-game for elites+

bratphobic

Epic Pika
+1
i think implementing a command like this would be super helpful. we can all agree opening ur browser to search up someone’s stats isnt complicated. but being able to check a players stats in game would be great, (especially for any sort of recruiting process.) not sure if they would move on this but i wouldn’t mind it - bratphobic

OP
OP
Lani

Lani

Pika Lover
+1
i think implementing a command like this would be super helpful. we can all agree opening ur browser to search up someone’s stats isnt complicated. but being able to check a players stats in game would be great, (especially for any sort of recruiting process.) not sure if they would move on this but i wouldn’t mind it - bratphobic
Thanks for your vote ✅

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't think it would make it p2w as u can still use website for normal players
It would be p2w if only elites above could access it
+1 from as for some stats like fkdr I end up using mods instead of website tbh

OP
OP
Lani

Lani

Pika Lover
I don't think it would make it p2w as u can still use website for normal players
+1 from as for some stats like fkdr I end up using mods instead of website tbh
Thanks for your vote ✅

Tihispap

Great Reporter
I mean, it's debatable whether such addition would be needed or not but it wouldn't be the easiest to be implemented.
I stay neutral on this.
Best regards,
Tihispap

Discord : Tihispap
Email : [email protected]
In-Game : master_45
Pika Nerd | (Since 8/2/2023)
Great Reporter | (Since 18/6/2021)
Trial | (1/6/2021- 8/7/2021)
SkyKing - Classic SkyBlock
SkyGod - OP SkyBlock
Silver - Practice
Hero - OP Factions
Smurgler - OP Prison
Titan - Minigames

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that right now elite rank in the server is pretty useless and the upgrade from vip to elite doesn't have any impact on the features it's just a new rank before your name just more expensive adding this feature would make the elite rank of some use and adding this wouldn't make server p2w as you can see stats on forums being a default player too seeing it ingame too will just make the process more easier.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

OP
OP
Lani

Lani

Pika Lover
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that right now elite rank in the server is pretty useless and the upgrade from vip to elite doesn't have any impact on the features it's just a new rank before your name just more expensive adding this feature would make the elite rank of some use and adding this wouldn't make server p2w as you can see stats on forums being a default player too seeing it ingame too will just make the process more easier.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
Thanks for your vote ✅

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Neutral.
Advantage: Recruiting for guild will be easy.
Disadvantage: Honestly, using those stats commands, anyone can check if player is nicked or not, or if the player is good or not, and thus making it easy to bypass them.

Ungluecklicher

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yea but that's the thing since they want it to get added for Elite+.
As well, the main point, that u can easily check nicked players is a thing, as Slainer stated, people would just leave to bypass them which is not really a senseful thing in myeyes since the /nick command is then useless.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yea but that's the thing since they want it to get added for Elite+.​
As well, the main point, that u can easily check nicked players is a thing, as Slainer stated, people would just leave to bypass them which is not really a senseful thing in myeyes since the /nick command is then useless.​
Oh yeah I didn't think of that
What if we just change it so that we can only use this command in lobbies and not in game
This way /Nick will work without any problems

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello King_Of_Star,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We already have a stats website and a Discord stats bot for viewing statistics.
  • Implementing /stats command exclusively for Elite+ players would create an unfair advantage.
  • Currently not planned.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.