Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

STOP HACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteuhs

Pika Member
I see so many hackers on practice, and pika network s anti cheat isnt really good.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I see so many hackers on practice, and pika network s anti cheat isnt really good.
the anti cheat is good but it need modifications also pvp staff need to be more active on practice also u can help staff by recording those hackers and reporting them

OP
OP
Anteuhs

Anteuhs

Pika Member
the anti cheat is good but it need modifications also pvp staff need to be more active on practice also u can help staff by recording those hackers and reporting them
Yea i want to apply for staff cuz im active on practice but i cant play mc this week.

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
When I look through the threads, all it says to stop hackers so staff should make a better anti cheat

Matik212

You can help us find these hackers by reporting them, just make a video clearly showing a player hacking and we will take care of the rest :D.

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
I have A youtube channel that ive shown to mutable staff I check their ban report there not banned when there 100% hacking
You can help us find these hackers by reporting them, just make a video clearly showing a player hacking and we will take care of the rest :D.
I have A youtube channel that ive shown to multiple staff I check their ban report there not banned when there 100% hacking

Crivity

Epic Pika
Recording the hackers can be a positive it will at least drop the amount the hackers on practice

PieManSwegForums

Cheaters are definitely a nuisance, but I think the Pika staff is doing all they can. The players, (US) should take the initiative to be consistent in reporting and recording. Thank you, staff, for all your hard work!

DAUNAMEH

Pika Member
Cheaters are definitely a nuisance, but I think the Pika staff is doing all they can. The players, (US) should take the initiative to be consistent in reporting and recording. Thank you, staff, for all your hard work!
Some good word choices out there:laugh:

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Hackers always come back even if u ban them. The staff are doing their level best

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Lol, ikr practice needs way more staff online.. there are so many hackers ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.