Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP Stop pearling to spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
Stop pealing to spawn​

Detailed description:
It's quite common for some high rankers to have bunch of pearls. Mostly during fights they just pearl to spawn if they r losing which is annoying as it's basically like combat logging without consequences. So i am suggesting that if someone pearl to spawn that pearl will just be given back to the player who used it making it unable to pearl to spawn.​

Reason(s):
Pealing to spawn is literally just combat logging. It's annoying how these players just pearl to spawn and get safe. Even if they pearl somewhere it's still better as it encourages new escape strats and a interesting gameplay rather then leaving and pearling to a safe zone everytime u r low​

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
the developers added ender pearl for this reason
+no rank give pearls even sigma or DELTA
and also you can get pearls from lucky blocks with 9% chance

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
the developers added ender pearl for this reason
+no rank give pearls even sigma or DELTA
and also you can get pearls from lucky blocks with 9% chance
no matter how hard a pearl is to get u still can get it and its way too op a player who plays alot can just keep pearling back and forth which is literally not fair. pearling to a safe zone is not fair when ur in combat and no the devs didnt added it for this reason. its skypvp pearl is there to pearl back to land not to safezone when ur on combat.

FaroukUN1

Banned
IGN
FaroukUN
no matter how hard a pearl is to get u still can get it and its way too op a player who plays alot can just keep pearling back and forth which is literally not fair. pearling to a safe zone is not fair when ur in combat and no the devs didnt added it for this reason. its skypvp pearl is there to pearl back to land not to safezone when ur on combat.
i dare you if you are low and have a pearl vs 3 teaming guys and not use it to go spawn(which i did but missed hotkey)

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
i dare you if you are low and have a pearl vs 3 teaming guys and not use it to go spawn(which i did but missed hotkey)
First if u have a pearl there are alot of places to pearl at like towers scattered around maps which normally u can't get on top of then do /spawn second you can team to that's part of the game

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
First if u have a pearl there are alot of places to pearl at like towers scattered around maps which normally u can't get on top of then do /spawn second you can team to that's part of the game
u cant do /spawn, u need to stand still for 12 seconds, and not be in combat, also using the pearls u have to get into spawn is not that annoying

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
u cant do /spawn, u need to stand still for 12 seconds, and not be in combat, also using the pearls u have to get into spawn is not that annoying
it is when u r winning a fight and that person keeps pearling back to spawn and then targeting u.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
jus target back xd, they gon run outta pearls one day
first thing its not like we also always have pearls to pearl to safty or something if they going to pearl back restock and come back we will eventually run out of stuff and die losing our rank our stuff all the things and how can we target them when they pearl back. there are so many posibilities

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
agree w this, pearling to spawn (especially when ur combat tagged) makes no sense +1

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
yes its annoying to see stormas run from fight

Blunt

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
Stop pealing to spawn

Detailed description:
It's quite common for some high rankers to have bunch of pearls. Mostly during fights they just pearl to spawn if they r losing which is annoying as it's basically like combat logging without consequences. So i am suggesting that if someone pearl to spawn that pearl will just be given back to the player who used it making it unable to pearl to spawn.

Reason(s):
Pealing to spawn is literally just combat logging. It's annoying how these players just pearl to spawn and get safe. Even if they pearl somewhere it's still better as it encourages new escape strats and a interesting gameplay rather then leaving and pearling to a safe zone everytime u r low
broke farggy luh indian kid u poor dumb and indian pick a disability luh bro buy my pearls 10k per stack plz i need to sell them

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
Not gonna lie lil bro i’m gonna downvote this only because you didn’t add the letter “r” in “pearling” and I cba reading what you said #staymad

Blunt

Pika Lover
Not gonna lie lil bro i’m gonna downvote this only because you didn’t add the letter “r” in “pearling” and I cba reading what you said #staymad
#nOBLEKEYS4LIFE I AGREE WITH THIS #NOBLEKEYS4LIFE #NOBLEKEYS4LIFE#NOBLEKEYS4LIFE#NOBLEKEYS4LIFE#NOBLEKEYS4LIFE

ZASDE4567

Great Reporter
IGN
ZASDE4567
+1, i find this really annoying when people pearl to spawn midfight.

qq92

Staff Member
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen. Enderpearls are there for a reason and won't get removed. As well, everyone can obtain Enderpearls, therefore there are not an unfair advantage
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.