Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Stop with Unarmed Skill in McMMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anom

Server:OP Skyblock
Reason To this Tread:Too OP and Unfair in soo many levels.My Friend ItzGer Bought a God Sword Which is Worth 10 Euros was Unarmed by Atome10

Blang

Epic Pika
It's meant to be OP, people have like done so much to get that much unarmed and if they did I think they should get something good like that.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
First of all, sorry, I think my friend SinAnom means setting the disarming skill to 0%, not removing the Unarmed McMMO skill.

It's meant to be OP, people have like done so much to get that much unarmed and if they did I think they should get something good like that.

Ok, let's talk about levels right? Of course, for unarmed you have to farm so much. It's a pain in the ass. But the sad thing is, when your Unarmed Skill is at level 0, the chance to disarm is 1%, when you have your Unarmed Skill at level 1000, the chance to disarm is still 1%. So hard working, nah.

Forget about losing my OP Sword, which costs me 10 euro's. No one would be happy, but I do not want to cry.

The reason the disarming skill still makes me angry is because if people having a big mouth at /warp pvp and I'm on the winnig hand by breaking their armor (Rare moment, because I suck at pvp :D). They are going unarmed trying to disarm me. This is really frustrating, because they keep hitting and you can do nothing, because in the first 100 hits, I guarantee you, you will lose your nice Sharpness VI sword or your nice Sharpness V axe. And then they will go fight you with weapons. Your dead is guaranteed!

Thanks

BTW: I like the Unarmed skill, big power with your fist :D

Last edited:

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Overall, I agree that unarmed is too OP, how about the staff lower the unarm chance to 0.1% instead? Is that a good solution?
Also @Anom I didnt realize you were SinAnom2763 o_O

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Overall, I agree that unarmed is too OP, how about the staff lower the unarm chance to 0.1% instead? Is that a good solution?
Also @Anom I didnt realize you were SinAnom2763 o_O

Why 0.1%? I prefer 0.0% :D
But at least it would be better

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Unarmed is only fun for the trolls who spend time leveling it up. You can say it's unfair to take it away since it "takes so long to get", but in reality a simple mouse macro and 10 or so hours afking with it at a mob farm will have you disarming people in 5 hits every time. It's honestly super unfun to have to carry around multiple swords, and its even worse when some random in leather armor can run up and disarm all your gaps without having any skill whatsoever. It basically dooms you.

+1 for removing it so people have to actually be good to win fights. what a novel idea

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
I don't think Unarmed is a bad skill, but it should be a lot rarer considering the effects. probably something more like 0.001 percent in my opinion or, to make it more interesting, one random disarm every day. :p

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
First of all, sorry, I think my friend SinAnom means setting the disarming skill to 0%, not removing the Unarmed McMMO skill.

Ok, let's talk about levels right? Of course, for unarmed you have to farm so much. It's a pain in the ass. But the sad thing is, when your Unarmed Skill is at level 0, the chance to disarm is 1%, when you have your Unarmed Skill at level 1000, the chance to disarm is still 1%. So hard working, nah.

Forget about losing my OP Sword, which costs me 10 euro's. No one would be happy, but I do not want to cry.

The reason the disarming skill still makes me angry is because if people having a big mouth at /warp pvp and I'm on the winnig hand by breaking their armor (Rare moment, because I suck at pvp :D). They are going unarmed trying to disarm me. This is really frustrating, because they keep hitting and you can do nothing, because in the first 100 hits, I guarantee you, you will lose your nice Sharpness VI sword or your nice Sharpness V axe. And then they will go fight you with weapons. Your dead is guaranteed!

Thanks

BTW: I like the Unarmed skill, big power with your fist :D

Some of the players didn't knew about this. I know some doesn't know Ex: /axes ? 1-7 or whatever. But it's not good if you lower the unarming...

Status
Not open for further replies.