Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggesting so that the Suggestions forum category get's removed

JerryMine

The Pika
I am currently suggesting so the suggestion category is permanently removed from this forum. This is because it is recently very cringy and staffs have life. I even see staff suggesting stuffs which sucks much tbh. I would like to see the existence of the suggestion forum disappeared so owners have a better life and stop getting depressed by random useless suggestions. Furthermore, the suggestion forum is for a whole brand new idea and not just copy what other servers have and paste it there and ask the owner to add it. Holy Jesus! What I see now is exactly like people asking owners to increase forge speed after they asked for the upgrade of bedwars. This makes the owner feels dumb because they themselves already know their plans and already have their to-do list. They are not stupid young children waiting for you to do what they tell you to, and they are also not dogs. I have seen some mentally retarded people even screams at the owner because their server sucks. How about you host a better server than this? Shit aternos server guys run

P.S. I didn't put this into the suggestion list because it 100% won't be accepted, and is a troll page