Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Suggestion: 20 minutes of free world edit by Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITAN_OFF

Suggestion:
20 minutes of free world edit by Voting!

Detailed description:
world edit is very useful and easy to use and can help hard task in building huge projects in you plot like medival themed just copy and paste there it is done that then customize the thing to make it more colorful and efficient,useful,fast to use
and make players creative with their builds and they can create amazing things in a blink of an eye.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

NYCreative

Reason:
to make it easier for the players to do their work in creative and as well make the server very popular with this amazing plugin!.

Example:

Blues

Pika Lover
What about 10 minutes instead since worldedit is quite OP and there are multiple voting sites.
It will cause alot of lagg.
Not if you limit the selection size they can worldedit at a time.

Davidva

Veteran
What about 10 minutes instead since worldedit is quite OP and there are multiple voting sites.

Not if you limit the selection size they can worldedit at a time.
They had it in the past and it started lagging to mutch.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's pretty damn good for building large structures. The downside though is that can cause massive lag. I don't really know if I should upvote or not.

Blues

Pika Lover
They had it in the past and it started lagging to mutch.
It's much, and like I said; If you make the selection size smaller, they can't do too much harm. Things that could still cause lag are world editing signs for example, but you can disable things like that.

Davidva

Veteran
It's much, and like I said; If you make the selection size smaller, they can't do too much harm. Things that could still cause lag are world editing signs for example, but you can disable things like that.
They did that back then.

Blues

Pika Lover
They did that back then.
Apparently the selection size was still too big then since creative was and still is getting around 8 players on a good day? I don't think that even with a max. 40x40x40 selection size the server will lag with 8 players online and them only being able to use that for 20 minutes.

but a number of people doing it would still be big causing lag

Narumi

Pika Lover
Yes some player's could abuse it for lag.
If they abuse it. why don't you guys add a delay of using a world edit? but instead of 10 mins? why not chance of having world edit by voting :) it will less the users of world edit

Status
Not open for further replies.