Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: 24/7 Live Player Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossly

Suggestion:
24/7 Live Player Support

Detailed description:
Hello Forums,

So, I've been playing on this server for roughly around 2 years now but I've only just now created an account on the forums.

So Discord and TeamSpeak, as the header says 24/7 Live Player Support. Why implement this kind of system into the server/ site?

Well first of all, Its nice to have players from the server be active on the forums as well and have them appeal to uncertain bans and post threads on issues and what not. But, the thing is other players' don't bother with that. Some players want answers quickly and don't bother scrolling through the threads hoping to see the answer that they want. Implementing a system like this can be of great help to not only among the staff but to the people who use your server as well.

It's a win/win situation if you ever decide to implement this system on your site eventually, you guys will have a greater relationship with your community, and it'll be easier for the other people who are interested in joining the pika-community. Talking to an actual staff member in real time helps a lot, Specially when you have doubts and need a heads up.

So to Summarize:

If they have questions, you guys can answer.
If they need a brief introduction about rules, and the site and or the game in general, staff can answer.
If someone decides not to play for a while but got a certain urge to play again but unfortunately forgets his password, you guys can help him/her out with that.
If they we're banned out of the blue, you guys can give support and talk to them about it.
If there's a glitch, or a bug, or if a player or players notice that someone is definitely hacking, it's easier to communicate through words and it's easier for them I think to explain the situation.
If there are just trolls or just people who ruin other peoples' good fun, they can tell you instantly.

Well I guess that's it for me, thanks for taking the time to read this. I know it's a little far-fetched, I know some people still prefer to talk over forums rather than real time but its still a possibility.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak

Reason:
Better community relations, and services.

Example:
This thread is for the community in general and to improve the "Helper" system on the site and on the server.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We have one already,
in discord, the sub-channel #helplobby
in TeamSpeak, Help & Support - Waiting Channel in which you will be moved to a help session with staff when available.
in forums, shoutbox, conversations, support tickets, bug report section, etc.

The problem is, We do not have staff on 24/7, due to the amount of work it would to have staff in Every timezone. They try the best they can, but they are only humans that have stuff to do.
Hope this helps,
Skyarmyfan11

OP
OP
Bossly

Bossly

That's really good to know, yeah the 24/7 thing is like I said far-fetched and yeah timezone wise it's going to be really difficult. It's just the concept of it is nice. Imagine having support at anytime it could be really good,

Crivity

Epic Pika
It depends on the staff timezone they might not be a lot during a certain point so I don't think this is suitible just use help lobby on discord and wait for a reply

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
If staff will have to response It will be kinda useless since there's a different timezone's and staff cannot be online since it's late in their country.
If you want this suggestion to work it would be a bot that response to famous questions like what modifications are not allowed, what is the server rules, and etc.
Otherwise, if you have a question that the bot cannot a response you will have to wait for staff to response and if there's no staff online you will have to wait.

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
If staff will have to response It will be kinda useless since there's a different timezone's and staff cannot be online since it's late in their country.
If you want this suggestion to work it would be a bot that response to famous questions like what modifications are not allowed, what is the server rules, and etc.
Otherwise, if you have a question that the bot cannot a response you will have to wait for staff to response and if there's no staff online you will have to wait.
Best explained!

Status
Not open for further replies.