Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Add a /ks and /ks top in opfactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakayu

Banned
Suggestion:
Add a /ks and /ks top in opfactions

Detailed description:
/ks is a plugin/feature which lets you look at your kills / deaths , ratio etc.
/ks topkills, ks topratio , /ks topstreak are features of this and meant alot to players, no idea why it was removed! there is no reason to pvp now

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
/ks was a thing players could aim and play for, not much to do now

Example:
/ks was already in the game so i dont need to give examples...

OP
OP
Rakayu

Rakayu

Banned
No it wont. It detected if you are doing killstats boosting, eg im not sure if this is how it works but if i ever killed a guy more than 5 times in like 2 mins it would flag me for ks boosting (aka alt grinding) Eitherways its simple to find out if someone is alt grinding , if the server makes it against the rules i doubt anyone would do it as kills are written in chat

OP
OP
Rakayu

Rakayu

Banned
Plus i am sure that atleaets 80% of the server wants /ks to come back

TeKkaTi

Staff Member
Yes i want this plugin to be added to
+1

Iambeastt

~ Logically ~

Banned
No it wont. It detected if you are doing killstats boosting, eg im not sure if this is how it works but if i ever killed a guy more than 5 times in like 2 mins it would flag me for ks boosting (aka alt grinding) Eitherways its simple to find out if someone is alt grinding , if the server makes it against the rules i doubt anyone would do it as kills are written in chat

Believe me, I used to do it myself on another server. It's easy to get away with lmao.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
As player data is kept in an SQL database i think it should be possible to have all player data reported on a website that could be updated like once or twice a day. That way it does not impact the database too much. Developer maybe able to look into that. Should not be to hard, to write a selection query and drag the data from the individual matrices. You can have all the data you want, mcmmo status, balance, what ever your player record mentions.....

DOOM

+1

Killstreak
plugin is a good idea in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.