Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Add enchantments, and commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Add enchantments, and commands

Detailed description:
Hey, Pika is receiving less love from people or maybe fewer players and even all players are going to egg wars. I was thinking why don't you put custom enchants on op factions which no one goes on Galactic because they want stuff easier
and if you add custom enchants and Opfactions it will be successful but you have to put commands like /boost for donators and above for boosting you xp*3 or something that make players active

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Because people are unactive and need to be active so it can be the number one cracked server like it was, and btw the new spawn looks bad and probably fix the warzone because every one left warzone and went to /warp pvp

Example:

your friend :)

+1 I post the post 2 times I didn't get any reply I hope this time will be accepted

Rakayu

Banned
On opfactions donator+ can just dupe so, they'll just dupe the custom enchants and/or the god sets and it wont really make a drastic change in my opinion

SwirlyDF

Suggestion:
Add custom enchantments and custom commands

Detailed description:
Hey Pika, this is SwirlyDF. Since there custom enchants in Galactix, why not put custom enchants in skyblocks? It would add spice to the skyblocks servers.

(New) Custom Skyblocks [You guys could make up the name xD]

Reason:
Since people are now just waiting for the reset, why not give them something new to play around with! It would give new tactics and more fun of what to build and create.

your friend :)

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hey Pika, this is SwirlyDF. Since there custom enchants in Galactix, why not put custom enchants in skyblocks? It would add spice to the skyblocks servers.

Reason:
Since people are now just waiting for the reset, why not give them something new to play around with! It would give new tactics and more fun of what to build and create.
m8 you don't post suggestion here you only agree or disagree if you want to make a suggestion go to this link: https://pika-network.net/applicationform/23/form

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason:
No thank you

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You said it yourself, galactix factions has indeed custom enchants. So, why make 2 faction servers with custom enchants? Both op factions servers are normal factions so it's not very likely something like this will be added. -1 From me.

SwirlyDF

You said it yourself, galactix factions has indeed custom enchants. So, why make 2 faction servers with custom enchants? Both op factions servers are normal factions so it's not very likely something like this will be added. -1 From me.

I was intending for the custom enchants to be added to a brand new skyblocks server, such that it can basically mirror the factions servers. Make it such that the new skyblocks server can have custom enchants so that it can mirror Galactix.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I was intending for the custom enchants to be added to a brand new skyblocks server, such that it can basically mirror the factions servers. Make it such that the new skyblocks server can have custom enchants so that it can mirror Galactix.
You basically want skyblock to become yet another faction server..

Status
Not open for further replies.