Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ADD GTA IN PIKA NETWORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

inYOface

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
ADD GTA IN PIKA NETWORK

Detailed description:
Staff can you add GTA games in pika server
Alot of players like play GTA games why not add it in pika this will be a great thing for sure
@PizzaMC
Please if you can add GTA games to pika server make sure you will do

[ Big respect from lordy ]

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I think all will like it for sure

Example:

OP
OP
inYOface

inYOface

Rare Pika
just givving my opinion, staff needs to have as much feedback as possible ;)
Well ! Its your opinion but know if staff make GTA more players will join server because alot of players have no pr accounts and looking for servers had GTA . So for sure this will help server to become a choice of playerswho like GTA ;)

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Well ! Its your opinion but know if staff make GTA more players will join server because alot of players have no pr accounts and looking for servers had GTA . So for sure this will help server to become a choice of playerswho like GTA ;)
there are alot of cracked servers with gta ;)

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I personally don't find GTA that interesting, so I will admit, there is a certain amount of bias in my opinion, but quite honestly, Pika has far too many issues to fix with current servers, so focusing on a new gamemode/server is not a priority if they want to keep some current players.
The goal of any server isn't just to attract new players, it's to create a stable playerbase that will donate and financially support the server. If that isn't achievable, the server is doomed to a downfall.

OP
OP
inYOface

inYOface

Rare Pika
I personally don't find GTA that interesting, so I will admit, there is a certain amount of bias in my opinion, but quite honestly, Pika has far too many issues to fix with current servers, so focusing on a new gamemode/server is not a priority if they want to keep some current players.
The goal of any server isn't just to attract new players, it's to create a stable playerbase that will donate and financially support the server. If that isn't achievable, the server is doomed to a downfall.
I respect your opinion :) but i still hope pika make GTA

OP
OP
inYOface

inYOface

Rare Pika
Pika should create another game mode and not GTA because in my opinion It
I respect your opinion but perfect game pika must added is GTA because its popular game and most of mc players like it if pika make a game not much liked by players this will be bad
And at all GTA is a amazing game and if pika created own maps this will be perfect :)
I trust @PizzaMC and staff can do that

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I respect your opinion but perfect game pika must added is GTA because its popular game and most of mc players like it if pika make a game not much liked by players this will be bad
And at all GTA is a amazing game and if pika created own maps this will be perfect :)
I trust @PizzaMC and staff can do that
GTA isn't perfect.
And to be frank, split fandoms are split fandoms. A person can't be a tryhard fan of two games with entierly different concepts.
If they like GTA, they will play GTA. If they like Minecraft, they will play Minecraft.
Merging games often leads to imperfections that ruin the experience.
That is why you should play and enjoy GTA itself if you like it so much, not ask for a imperfect carbon copy in a block game.

Status
Not open for further replies.