Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
ads

Detailed description:
can u bring back ads
if there are still on server they aren't working for me so if it working for you dont spam plz

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
cuz ads help players to get rank stuff and help the staff members with things

Example:

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
Yeah it isnt working for me either... i think it has something to do with where the player lives. I think it only works for players from certain countries.

Moon_420

Banned
1) You have to live in UK/US/Germany if not then use VPN
2) Use it in Lobby as in some servers you won't recive the points
3) There's cooldown of 1 Minute between ADs

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
So for ads to work you need to be from US/UK, or simply join with IP located in those states. Don't use VPN which changes your ingame IP as it can get you banned. Rather use browser VPN which is safer as it doesn't affect your ingame IP, it's easier to get it to work. If you are using Mozilla Firefox get Hide my IP VPN and if you are using Google Chrome get ZenMate VPN , I have personaly used both and they work fine. Another thing for ads, you can get page refresh and you set it to like 1 minute, open ad and start afking it.

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
you can get page refresh and you set it to like 1 minute
1 minutes is way too fast you'll want to set to something like 5 min bcz if you do set it 1 min then you'll be consistently be seeing "No ads available."

Moon_420

Banned
1 minutes is way too fast you'll want to set to something like 5 min bcz if you do set it 1 min then you'll be consistently be seeing "No ads available."
I used 110 Seconds on Refresh because i get 10 seconds loading the Page another 30 seconds for ad and 1 minute for cooldown and it worked just fine? Use correct vpn and you will not get no ads available

OP
OP

so all get from you guys is:
1- use vpn ti uk/usa ( browser vpn i use it already)
2- watch ads in hub
3- make refresher for 110
but if u have to say in hub u will get kick after 30 min u will not afk for long time

Status
Not open for further replies.