Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Suggestion: Better Skyblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGengar

Suggestion:
Better Skyblock!

Detailed description:
The new Skyblock was released and didn't seem to surprise me, so why not make two skyblocks?

-HardCore Skyblock
-Op Skyblock

The hardcore skyblock should be the one we have now. I have plenty of ideas for Op skyblock and here's my ideas:

/fly
ingame ranks
GUI Shops
private chests
custom enchantments
250x250 island
Vote crates
Ghast Spawners
Iron Golem Spawners
Basically spawners
mob stacks
Ingame ranks abilities
Auction
Color chat
Color chat signs
For GUI shops includes:

Blocks, food, valuables, tools, farming, weapons, mob spawners, miscellanous, mob drops, redstone and flowers.

Vote crates includes:

Voting crates, Common crates, Uncommon crates, rare crate, epic crate, legendary crate and mystery crate.

Ghast spawners:

When a ghast dies it drops diamonds to farm for money, and the spawners are able to stack up to 10,000.
This way they can make a grinder for the ghast to die so it can safely land the diamonds to the water and lead them to the players.

In-game ranks abilities includes:

Each rank has a different chat color when they chat.
1 - 50 shops on ah.
/kit
/sell all
/feed

Those are my ideas of OP Skyblock, what do you guys think?

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
I personally think it'll drag more players to play, and it'll be like a fun experience.

Example:
-

Feylex

Pika Member
Iron golem Spawner Isn't a good idea, But if they Deduct its valuability it could be fine.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Most of your suggestion is already implemented in OPSkyblock.

We have custom enchantments in OPSB including Inquisitive, MCMMO, Efficiency, Fortune, Looting, Protection, etc.

Before you can use /fly by buying it with in game money per minute but it was removed for members. We have a fly enchant in warp tokens though.

We have in game ranks which provides ability to build a larger island, use Auction House, get rank prizes like keys and tokens.

We have GUI shop.

We have colored chat permission for donators with Legendary+ rank.

We have different kind of crate keys too.

We have an Iron Golem spawner.

The only suggestion you made that wasnt implemented yet is the ghast spawner, which I don't agree with.

Wither

Veteran
Denied.

The op skyblock wouldn't differ that much from the hardcore one. The suggestion is unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.