Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Buying power faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOOM

Suggestion:
Buying power faction

Detailed description:
Hey,

My suggestion is buying power faction by game money. So when this suggestion applied we can use our money in faction game to buy powers for faction. Like 500k for 1 power or something like that.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
I think it will improve faction more than now, and factions in that server will be strong with more powers.

Example:

Arceus

Legendary Pika
would be good for facton but for OP Facton 500k for 1 power is really cheap lol

Helpteamall

Lel when 1 power is 500k just wonder if someone have 2-3bill on Op factions how much power he will buy.They will can claim whole the map.

OP
OP
DOOM

DOOM

That is Just an example to explain my suggestion :).

ayrtonLOl

i think its a very nice idea. since not all the players in pika are able to pay money for a game
so +1 for me
but make it for OP fac the price what higher but for normal fac its fine :D

OP
OP
DOOM

DOOM

i think its a very nice idea. since not all the players in pika are able to pay money for a game
so +1 for me
but make it for OP fac the price what higher but for normal fac its fine :D

Thank you for replay, I think it will be good also with /pay But it should to be hard to get power.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @DOOM !
This is a definite NO in my opinion, as much as you like this, I find this a bad idea, buying F power with IRL money is wrong in my opinion aswell. Its too pay to win already. I sugges we give a standard 30 F power wich makes it way more attractive and makes players stay online more. I want it to be more Play2Win instead of all the donators making it Pay2Win. I want members to have a good time on the server as well.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

OP
OP
DOOM

DOOM

Hello there @DOOM !
This is a definite NO in my opinion, as much as you like this, I find this a bad idea, buying F power with IRL money is wrong in my opinion aswell. Its too pay to win already. I sugges we give a standard 30 F power wich makes it way more attractive and makes players stay online more. I want it to be more Play2Win instead of all the donators making it Pay2Win. I want members to have a good time on the server as well.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

Thank you for replay Smash. First of all, I respect your opinion and I am with your opinion too. That is a good idea to give players standard 30 F Power instead 10. Actually, 10 Powers is not enough to claim your base and walls in Faction. Until my suggestion it is a good when you are using IRL money to give your faction more power. :)

No would make the game unbalanced

How does it make a game unbalanced ?
Please explain more. We need your opinion.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.