Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagode

Veteran
Suggestion:
Defence

Detailed description:
Something that will defend your base when you are not online. For example, sensors that will send you a skype message "your base is getting raided ", wolfs that could actually kill a player, iron golem egg just for defence (i know I am asking too much with iron golem but you pros can make it so it doesn't drop the loot )

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Mcmmo on wolfs does not change anything at all since players have op axes and op armour.
It is sad iron golems as such great beasts are used only for farming.

Example:
Wolf would attack when you hit him but he will deal a lot more damage.
An iron golem that will attack when you hit him dealing a lot more damage.He will have his own defender tag

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
This sounds kinda cool, but it's also kinda broken. If something is strong enough to fight off attackers without you being there, imagine how strong they will be when you ARE there and are helping them kill intruders.

OP
OP
dagode

dagode

Veteran
This sounds kinda cool, but it's also kinda broken. If something is strong enough to fight off attackers without you being there, imagine how strong they will be when you ARE there and are helping them kill intruders.
To balance it they will need to make iron golem eggs expensive so people could not spam them, limit for a faction, limit how long will they live.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
To balance it they will need to make iron golem eggs expensive so people could not spam them, limit for a faction, limit how long will they live.
That wouldn't work either since IG spawners are a huge part of the factions economy. They could use the spawners instead of eggs

Moon_420

Banned
+0 (Neutral) I don't know If that's possible but If it is then It may be a little bit hard to set-up and I think that's tooo op... Soo I don't think it's really necessary to be added so you're getting +0 from me if anyone disagrees with me feel free to tell why :p.

OP
OP
dagode

dagode

Veteran
+0 (Neutral) I don't know If that's possible but If it is then It may be a little bit hard to set-up and I think that's tooo op... Soo I don't think it's really necessary to be added so you're getting +0 from me if anyone disagrees with me feel free to tell why :p.
Op factions are op (=

Status
Not open for further replies.