Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Draw my thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google

Epic Pika
Server
draw my thing
Suggestion
draw my thing is mini game. Draw the word fast so that people can guess or guess yourself to try and get yourself to the top of the leader board

Example

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Server
draw my thing
Suggestion
draw my thing is mini game. Draw the word fast so that people can guess or guess yourself to try and get yourself to the top of the leader board

Example
I will tell you what I told in another suggestion

They will fix bugs/issues in whole server and see if it will be added or no

And you can make it in Creative yourself and invite peoples :)

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
First off what is it whit the different suggestions.The staff released 4-3 games in one month now they try to update servers to 1.9 and if you didint know Mojang is blaclisting servers that are Pay2Win? Thats a problem now and by my info Pika didint recive an e-mail from mojang about this and i hope that they never do.
Updates are coming and maybe they are already working on a new game but in secret
Maybe they have big plans that are secret for now ho knows
And a lot of these suggestions are because of having the most messeges
Like before there werent so many usles theards like this.Not saying that it is usles but cant you see theyre busy,they are always busy and they are gona post a theard when they want to add a new game.They did that for i think egg wars and why copy some game that isint fun for a lot of people,for me it isint its just redicules.
And i seen you and other people form nowere posting stuped theards and replys and can you stop
Its not about how many messeges you have,its about how great you are on this website.People have 200 messeges still they are more respected then some people whit 600.

Daantje8

First off what is it whit the different suggestions.The staff released 4-3 games in one month now they try to update servers to 1.9 and if you didint know Mojang is blaclisting servers that are Pay2Win? Thats a problem now and by my info Pika didint recive an e-mail from mojang about this and i hope that they never do.
Updates are coming and maybe they are already working on a new game but in secret
Like before there werent so many usles theards like this.Not saying that it is usles but cant you see theyre busy,they are always busy and they are gona post a theard when they want to add a new game.They did that for i think egg wars and why copy some game that isint fun for a lot of people,for me it isint its just redicules.
And i seen you and other people form nowere posting stuped theards and replys and can you stop
Its not about how many messeges you have,its about how great you are on this website.People have 200 messeges still they are more respected then some people whit 600.
Kinda mean but true, some people are spamming without even knowing the thread.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even still... Why are you guys making suggestions for Gametypes? I'll tell you 2 things about why you shouldn't at this time
1. Staff have other server problems that need to be fixed first.
2. Alot of suggestions that i have seen have been denied, replied to then locked, and then just ignored.
So i guess just don't suggest things right now.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
u spelt ur who wrong and u did this.not its this. not xd

Fanta

Legendary Pika
You'd find me there all day I swear to God that thing is addicting af

ruzyxo

Veteran
i think draw my thing has been suggested many times before, and it got denied cuz its copied from mineplex... -1

Fanta

Legendary Pika
i think draw my thing has been suggested many times before, and it got denied cuz its copied from mineplex... -1
Draw my thing was actually on a website called OMGPOP.com which closed 3 or 4 years ago, the website was pretty much giving you a random word like "cactus" or like "duck" and you had to draw it, some other guys had to guess it.

D

Deleted member 85

DrawMyThing isn't just in MinePlex, I've seen it in MANY random ass servers but there are times where you notice they go under different names. "DrawIt" on Hive, and etc.

Like, if we suggest "The Walls" cringy little shits will say it's "copied frum moinplaxxxx" lmao.
I don't know why I'm replying here though, I don't even like this mingame. It's of embarrass for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.